Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 338 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 378 reviews
on January 24, 2017
I love my new backback, perfect for work and on the go. But I realize I carry too much stuff and now I need a bigger one!
on May 25, 2017
It's bigger than it looks. It fits the necessities that I need on a daily basis for my 4 month old. It also fits under all the strollers and easy to carry. Zippers are smooth
on September 15, 2017
I use my LV and Michael Kors bags for being an adult/going out-- but this is FANTASTIC for those events with kids that you just need something to hold diapers/wipes or doing anything that you need to haul with you (bunnies, candy, whatever).
on January 28, 2017
Perfect. Great for day use when on tour in the cities and towns of the world.
on November 3, 2015
Love the size of this backpack. Look everywhere for one this size. Perfect to hold all my items when I ride my bike.
on September 24, 2016
Its small enough to not be in the way, but incredibly fits a lot of items inside. Bought it for a trip to Disneyland. And now my go to pack for a hike or when I need to take a snack with me and my hands are busy. It fits a regular iPad, two water bottles and some bananas. I've fit a light sweater, two water bottles and small purse inside when I took it to Disney.
on August 13, 2017
I get so many compliments on this backpack, its ridiculous! Its super cute, love the design and very spacious! I can cram a ton of stuff in it! The only down side is I wish the straps were a more padded or soft material. Otherwise I love this bag!
on July 31, 2015
I love my little backpack! Perfect size! I bought it cause I walk back and for to my kids school to pick them up, go to parks, and go for bike rides with the kids. I don't need a big back pack and don't want a purse. All I really need it for is my phone and keys. I also pack an extra diaper and wipes and some bandaids too! Everything I need. More could fit in it.When going for longer adventures I can also fit in a soppy cup, a snack and bottlem of water and my huge wallet too!
I also like the backpack over a purse because every time I bend down to help my little one my purse would swing around and hit her in the head. This little back pack stays nicely on my back when I am wearing both straps.
Love it! Small but big enough!
on September 9, 2017
I was hesitant to buy this backpack because I thought it was going to be too big for me but the price dropped for a bit and I just knew I had to buy it and I'm glad I did! It's the perfect size for everything I want to carry! It's not too small and not too big either. I prefer backpacks over bags when I go out since I don't have much to carry so this was a good purchase. The quality is very good and I'm really happy with this product
on September 12, 2017
Poorly made, I bought as a gift to replace my mothers stained and damaged one that she has had since the 90's. This one is so cheaply made

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.