- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 18 x 13 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005E141Q4
- Item model number: TYP71P7
- Average Customer Review: 1,296 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #106 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
JanSport Right Pack Laptop Backpack - 15"
|Price:||$34.49 - $182.09|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 915 Denier Cordura/Suede Leather
- Suede leather bottom and premium Cordura fabric for superior durability
- Padded shoulder straps
- Durable 915 denier cordura and suede leather bottom
- Large main compartment to keep things organized
- Internal Sleeve fits 15" laptop
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Carry your gadgets anywhere you go in this JanSport Right Pack laptop backpack. It has front zippered pockets and a spacious main compartment to hold your laptop accessories, phone, and keys. You can use the internal laptop sleeve of this 15 inch laptop backpack to protect your device from scuffs. Featuring padded shoulder straps and a haul handle, this travel laptop backpack is comfortable to carry. This bag, with a suede leather bottom, is designed to stand upright when you place it down.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've have owned many backpacks and most of them were big and bulky. This backpack is the PERFECT size for taking around with you every day to hold your commonly used items, to a convention to store goodies, or just when out and about. It's small enough that it doesn't turn you into the hunchback of notre dame and big enough to carry around quite a lot.
I decided to remove the JanSport logo on the front and replace it with a patch of female velcro fabric so I can swap out different velcro patches whenever I want.
After seeing some the reviewers who have had the suede on the bottom tear, I cut up a piece of an Amazon box and placed it in the bottom for a little extra support if for some reason I decide I need to put something with hard corners into the bag, but I'm really not that worried about it. The cardboard even does a nice job of keeping it sitting upright when it doesn't have anything inside it.
I liked mine so much that I even got it signed by David Hayter!
The color is much richer than pictured it's a beautiful deep burgundy.
Most recent customer reviews
Amazing product quality.