Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,818 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,102 reviews
on April 25, 2015
This is a counterfeit product. The backpack broke after 6 months and when it was sent to JanSport for repair, JanSport notified us that the backpack was counterfeit and not under warranty.
77 comments| 284 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2015
I've been looking for a backpack to toss my photography gear in for quite some time. I wanted to find a brand that was rugged and trusted and I know Jansport offeres both. When I got it in the mail, I was pleased that the colors are exactly as pictured and the backpack is a daily part of my pack & go! Great price as well!
on December 8, 2016
Adorable bag! I was looking for a bag that would stand out so my daughter wouldn't accidentally take home another kid's bag. This did the trick--bonus that it had pink and orange (her favorite colors). Zippers work really well and don't get caught on anything. Perfect size for a kindergartener.
on June 12, 2017
Love the size and simplicity of this pack. Jan's ports product support is top notch
on September 23, 2016
JanSport makes great backpacks! Although we have only had this one a couple of months so far, it seems to be holding up alright. I just wish that this one came with all the bells and whistles (inside pockets, pens and pencils slots in front pocket, etc.) that the regular version comes with.
on August 12, 2017
Daughter was so excited to get her new backpack. The school theme this year is outer space and this was perfect . She had a Jansport last year and last all year and still in awesome condition so I ordered Again 5*****
review image review image
on February 4, 2016
It's a backpack. It's light. It holds a lot for it's size. Being a Jansport, I expected it to be a bit thicker and instill more confidence, but we gave it a beating touring and hiking and it lasted like a champ. It fits the bill.
on November 19, 2013
A little smaller than what I wanted, but that's mostly because I don't know what liters look like in a backpack. Here's a better estimate:

This bag can fit a pair of size 10.5 shoes, two pairs of pants, three shirts, two pairs of underwear and two pairs of socks in it, and still have room for A Storm of Swords (book three in the Game of Thrones [and the 2nd best in the series so far]). The front pouch can fit your toothpaste, old spice, your keys, and your glasses case in it.

It's a perfect weekend backpack for a person who packs pretty light.
on January 24, 2017
This backpack came exactly as described and was super cute!! I ended up returning though only because it doesn't have a water bottle pocket which I should have noticed before I ordered it! Otherwise I would've kept it- the polka dots were so cute!
on July 4, 2017
Used it for two years and still is 100 perfect usable. it's a lot bigger then i thought which is perfect and the straps are patted which makes in comfortable to wear

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.