Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 2,675 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,863 reviews
on May 10, 2016
I ordered a black Jansport backpack in the same style as one I already owned. What I received was a FAKE, imposter Jansport. It was much smaller, low quality and SMELLED very bad like chemicals. I returned the backpack and ordered directly from Jansport.com. In my picture you can see a clear size difference between the genuine Jansport and the knockoff version I received from Amazon. The fake is on the right. Notice the tag is different and includes zero info about the Jansport company or their lifetime guarantee. Buyer beware!
review image
44 comments| 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2015
I purchased this backpack for my 7 year old daughter, whom is going into the 2nd grade. I always had JanSport growing up and am familiar with their durability and quality. In the past I've ordered my daughter character backpacks, all of which were falling apart by midyear. This backpack is wonderful, well made and beautifully colored. My daughter gives it two thumbs up!
on April 22, 2016
We purchased this item for our son to use as a book bag and within a couple of weeks, the stitches were falling apart and a strap came loose. Amazon stated that warranty on this product should be handled directly with the manufacturer so we applied for warranty with JanSport and sent it to them for replacement or repair. We just got it back today I repaired along with a letter that says, "we are sorry to have to inform you that your bag is not an authentic product made by JanSport. It is an imitation and is not covered under our warranty." Now going to see what Amazon will do to make this right. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
on September 5, 2016
I have purchased several backpacks for my kids to use as everyday school bags. My high school daughter wanted a mid size backpack with fewer pockets and compartments. Previous backpacks had too many small compartments where things could get lost or misplaced and my daughter spent too much time poking around trying to find things. This backpack features a simple design consisting of one large main compartment with two zippers for books, notebooks, and binders as well as a small compartment with one zipper with built in holders for two to four pencils and pens as well as a pocket for a calculator.

The backpack is one hundred percent polyester material and is light weight yet feels sturdy and tear resistant. The backpack has gone through the rain and has been proven to be water resistant keeping the books and papers inside nice and dry. There is a thin back padding for added comfort. I suggest buying a black backpack. The black color is perfect for not showing pencil or pen marks. The two back straps are well padded and comfortable. The stitching seems to be adequate with exception of where the two back straps are connected to the bottom of the bag. The bottom straps and stitching look weak. However, we have not had any problems yet in the first few months of school use.

Make sure to keep your receipt and the warranty tag that comes with the backpack as it is warrantied against defects and breakage. It is supposedly guaranteed for life, but we have not had to test that yet.

Pros: simple, pretty durable, popular bag, moderate size, holds plenty of books, moderately priced
Cons: bottom strap looks weak
on August 19, 2015
Daughter chose this out of the dozens of different options from Jansport. She absolutely loved the design. Arrived really fast. Feels lightweight compared to the Jansport backpacks I was used to. But again that's not necessarily a bad thing. Everything works, daughter said it felt nice. Not bulky. Even had friends comment on how cute it was. Definitely a plus being able to stand out rather than have the same bag everybody else has.
on January 21, 2016
This was a Christmas present for our daughter. It has been a huge hit, Very nice and durable bag but the picture does not do it justice the beach scene is breathtaking. She gets comments on it every day asking where she got it. It stands out, the bag is a JanSport which is the best in the business, durable, reliable, comfortable. The high quality makes it worth a few extra dollars because it will most likely last forever.
on December 29, 2016
Nice and durable! My niece has had this for about 2 or 3 months now. I didn't want to write a review without knowing for sure it would last. It is still like new and she is terribly rough on book bags! She drags them, stuffs them, slings them around, uses it as weapon against her brother, and sits on it on during her hour long bus ride. We washed once and did not fade. No holes in the bottom or seams yet either. The colors were bright and vivid. Really love the colors!
on August 4, 2015
It's cute ..but for the price I expected more. It's fairly small in size and doesn't have a water bottle holder. My daughter picked this out for the start of middle school. She also wished it had come with a water bottle holder. I should have looked more closely before I made the purchase.
on August 14, 2016
Great size backpack I'm going into highschool and it fits all of my school supplies. Very durable. Does not hurt my shoulders. Has no pockets indide the big pocket but, it has some in the little front pocket. Love the color very bright like a neon peach! Great buy great price!
review image
on January 9, 2017
THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL JANSPORT SUPERBREAK BACKPACK!!! This is a fake! Although it is very stylish and could most likely work out, it is incredibly small, and because it is not made by Jansport, you do not have the lifetime warranty. I had to return this item, and bought the real kind from Jansport for the EXACT same price. I recommend you buy this product directly from Jansport.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.