Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JanSport Superbreak Backpack
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on August 9, 2013
This is a very cute backpack, the material is nice and this product is overall great for school. Definitely recommend!
on July 11, 2013
I spent hours narrowing down several different backpacks for my sister who is in college. She picked this design and absolutely loves it. The brand and design is of course the best of the best. The design is unique and a mix of trendy, stylish, hip, and classy.
on September 30, 2012
Quality backpack! Strong fabric, well designed and well made. Lovely coral color as well. Good brand that is consistently quality.
on May 17, 2016
My teen daughter was given a chance to choose nearly any backpack she wanted and THIS backpack was the one! It's a great fit to hold all her middle school books. She couldn't be happier! Thanks JanSport for still making a quality product after all these years!!
review image
on January 31, 2015
I've been looking for a backpack to toss my photography gear in for quite some time. I wanted to find a brand that was rugged and trusted and I know Jansport offeres both. When I got it in the mail, I was pleased that the colors are exactly as pictured and the backpack is a daily part of my pack & go! Great price as well!
on October 7, 2013
My 8 year old son loves bright colors, so this multi pop block color is awesome! It looks just like the image, and since my husband has this same Jansport backpack from circa 1980-something (which he still uses for his ski gear - helmet, goggles, gloves, etc), it was exactly as I expected. The sturdy (but not super thick) fabric seems identical to my husband's older-than-dirt Jansport, which has obviously held up just fine over the years.

Lightweight and simple design. One main compartment - so I'm not searching high and low for my son's papers and homework in 3 or 4 different pockets - and one smaller compartment in the front (both zippered). The front pocket is about 10" x 8" x 2", and has a couple smaller slots inside it. The big pocket is about 17" tall and it's about 7" deep. If you were wanting to carry a bunch of heavy books, I might recommend something more "fancy", but this is perfect for papers, a couple library books, and some pens and pencils.
on July 13, 2016
Super disappointed! We decided to get a Jansport bag for my kiddo this year (it seems a lot thinner than I remember them being), I let him pick out the design. We picked the wet sloth, he loves oceanic scenes and sloths, we thought PERFECT! NOT so much, not one picture of a sloth, ever single image of the sloth, has the sloth CUT off!
review image
on June 1, 2014
As a nursing student I have tons of books I have to haul around. And I have 2 bags, one for clinical and one for class. This works perfectly for class. It fits my books and notebooks along with my iPad. It has plenty of space for pens and highlighters! Loved the color and the color is true to the picture! I would highly recommend Jansport bags to anyone. They last forever!!!
on August 20, 2013
This was for my daughter going into 8th grade. She likes it very much. Simple, good size for what she needed. Could have had some more zip pockets for small stuff internally but overall great.
on March 11, 2016
I bought this Super Break Backpack in the color Multi Peacock by Jansport for my wife who loves peacocks. You know what I love about Jansport? There's always something for everybody in terms of style and pattern. My wife had 3 print patterns that she really wanted to find a bag for. Tie dye. Dandelion wish. And peacock. You won't believe this but I was able to find her all 3 within a few year time frame. They were all made by Jansport. My wife is 37 years old has been using Jansport bags in general since high school. Why? Their durability. She has a brown corduroy one that she has been using for over a decade and it still works and looks great. This particular bag is just as wonderful as the ones she has had in the past. It's spacious. You can put a lot of stuff in there. The straps are padded well which makes it more comfortable to carry. It's got the hanging loop on the top of the bag to hang it from a hook. It's got a separate section for pencils, pens and other utensils. The zipper is solid. The stitching is solid. The material it is made out of is extremely durable and doesn't show everyday dirt that you pick up when using it. It's machine washable. I just put it in the washing machine on delicate with some laundry soap and then air dry it. Simple design and extremely useful! I'm quite confident that my wife will have this bag for a very long time. She absolutely loves it and the pattern is beautifully vibrant. There are many other choices for patterns. Pick what you like best. I can recommend this product without hesitation. As a matter of fact I do so with enthusiasm. This bag deserves all the praise it gets and I can't think of even one thing I don't like about it.

I paid full price for this product. It was not obtained through a promotion.