- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 2nd edition (October 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500279004
- ISBN-13: 978-0500279007
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,961,795 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jane Austen in Style Paperback – October, 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I got so much more than I paid for in this one. It is richly illustrated with pictures, drawings, sketchings and details of the late Georgian and early Regency period particularly as they relation to Jane Austen. There is daily life, society, fashion of home and person, politics, locations, and so much more. It would make a nice reference tool, but also handy to have nearby when reading period books. There is a chronology, bibliography and biggest plus, the index.
Nicely organized and worth the perusal.