- Series: Bio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts (Book 23)
- Hardcover: 184 pages
- Publisher: Greenwood (January 22, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0313275742
- ISBN-13: 978-0313275746
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#13,643,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2127 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Art & Photography
- #4389 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
- #11374 in Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Janet Gaynor: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
About the Author
CONNIE BILLIPS, a film historian and writer, is the author of Maureen O'Sullivan: A Bio-Bibliography (Greenwood Press, 1990).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|