Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$6.95+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on February 26, 2015
Bought this for my daughter, who is absolutely loving it. She (14) never thought anything could outdo Seeker, but this is even better according to her. She's on a hunt for anything Nicholson has written now! She loved Seeker so much that I read it (and loved it) and then talked my husband into reading it! He also really liked it - and he's not much of a book reader.

We're both patiently waiting for her to finish Jango so we can continue our journey as well.
on July 8, 2013
I wound up with "Seeker" which is book one as a travel book. I take them when I travel so when I lose it I don't mind. I liked the book so I looked up the next two books. They were fun, low thinking books which were great for travel companions.
on July 12, 2009
Our family is always reading together *quality* fantasy literature.

To us the most under-praised and under-publicized fantasy trilogy is William Nicholson's The Noble Warriors, in three volumes -- Seeker: Book One of the Noble Warriors], [[ASIN:0152060111 Jango: Book Two of the Noble Warriors, and Noman: Book Three of the Noble Warriors.

It's about two teen boys (Seeker and Wildman) and one teen girl, (Morning Star), and ventures with evocativeness and compassion and even tenderness into their fantasy and magical civilization's politics, hypocrisy, authoritarianism, homeless, gangs, wars, and above all these three sensitive teen's heroism and their spirituality -- their engagement with each other, fraudulent cults, barbarous religion (including human sacrifice), peaceful (and magical) monasticism, and their true spiritual seeking.

It touches seamlessly on so many themes and is an action-packed entertaining, challengingly intelligent, adventurous, deeply reflective, unbelievably too-little known, and all-in-all simply a stunning series.
on April 8, 2014
Great and entertaining book that truly catches your attention. I find it amazing that the author goes into so much detail about this religion of seekers
on September 24, 2013
This second book is the perfect bridge to the conclusive third book. I enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it.