Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 18, 2017
I loved watching this series on tv so when I found it on DVD i had to get it. She is so funny to watch. I am heavily satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this show to everyone who likes reality TV.
on March 24, 2017
Thx
on January 9, 2009
Not really sure why I like this series. Janice is so ridiculously rude that her behaviour can only be for the benefit of the camera. It's like a car accident in that I can't turn away! It's also an interesting look at people's reactions to such behaviour and how much they're willing to put up with for the sake of being on TV and/or hopefully launching their own career in the industry.

I think the thing that disturbs me the most is how apparent it is that Janice's bust is silicone. She dresses to shock and she really shouldn't. They're so obviously fake (I'm not just being catty, take a look for yourself) that she should be covering them up rather than letting it all hang out. But whatever... it's her body. She paid a lot for it and obviously likes it so who am I to judge?

Can't say that this is a great series, yet I don't hate it. It's kinda weird.
on June 21, 2017
Although it has TV-14 on the case it does show mature scenes. I am not disappointed anymore.Thanks.
on January 28, 2016
Classic Janice material! Love her!
on September 19, 2014
Like my purchase.
on June 21, 2010
This DVD was awesome. I don't understand why the studios didn't release the other season(s). How could anyone not love Janice Dickinson. She is the Simon Cowell of the modeling world. She keeps it real yet it was nice to see her act very protective and motherly towards her staff. She didn't take any bull and she pushed her staff to be the best because she believed in them . . .and she wants her agency to make money of course! Great show!!!
on January 19, 2008
If the goal was set up clearly right at the beginning to create a Top Modelling Agency which creates Top Models, then a highly professional team will be needed. Certainly you can feel it is not there yet in season 1.

One of the main reasons i was interested into watching this show is because they have BOTH female and male contestents.

Plus one piece of advice to the producers not necessarily to this show, but to ALL other similar shows - Truly put the contestents right in the centre of the show, not the people who are already famous!
on February 6, 2007
IF I LOVED SEING HER ON "AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" & "THE SURREAL LIFE" SEASON 5, I LOVE HER MORE ON HER OWN SHOW!!!!

SO FAR I ENJOYED THE FIRST 3 EPISODES CAUSE THIS GIRL IS REAL!! & THE WAY JANICE IS SHOWING HOW HARD IT IS TO GET TO THE MODELING BUSINESS IN HER SHOW, BELIVE ME,THAT'S THE WAY IT IS EXCEPT FOR THE PART WHERE JANICE HUGS THE NOT CHOSEN ONES GOOD-BYE!! I'M WRITING THIS CAUSE MY COUSIN WENT THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN IN ORDER TO BE AN INTERNATIONAL MODEL SINCE THE U.S. WASN'T BUYING OR FEELING WHAT HE HAD IN STORE!!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE SEASON 2 RELEASED ON DVD TOO!!!!
on December 12, 2008
Ordered this item June 10th and as of December 12th, I still have not received it. E-mails to the customer service department of this company go unanswered. This is why I choose to buy from Amazon directly. This vendor is terrible.