Janome Hello Kitty 15822 Full-Sized Sewing Machine with 22 stitches, interior metal frame, free arm and four presser feet
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Overview Features: 22 Built-In Stitches, 1-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: One-Hand Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length & Width, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Reverse Lever
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hello Kitty 15822 is as cute as it is functional. This mechanical sewing machine offers 22 stretch and utility stitches and 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll enjoy the convenience of a built-in needle threader and slip on presser feet. This model is free arm convertible for easy sewing in tight spaces.
From the manufacturer
Janome Hello Kitty 15822 Full-Sized Sewing Machine
The Janome Hello Kitty 15822 sewing machine is as cute as it is functional. This mechanical sewing machine offers 22 stretch and utility stitches and 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll enjoy the convenience of a built-in needle threader and 4 snap-on on presser feet. This model is free arm convertible for easy sewing in tight spaces. The heavy duty interior metal frame keeps your machine still for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
22 Built-In Stitches including a 1-Step Buttonhole
Basic and Fashion, Quilting, Heirloom, Home Décor, and a one-step Buttonhole. All of the stitches you need to create and customize your projects.
Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
Simply turn the length and width dials and adjust the stitch to the appropriate settings for your stitch type.
3-Piece Feed Dog System
The 3-piece feed dogs are essential for smooth fabric feeding! Perfect for all fabric types including quilting cotton.
Removable Free Arm Attachment
The removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
With the interior metal frame, the machine remains still for skip-free sewing. It also provides overall durability for years to come.
Four Presser Feet & Accessories Included
Four Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hemming Foot, Sliding Buttonhole Foot.
- General Purpose Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Opener
- Needle Set
- Darning Plate
- Instruction Manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Controller
Janome Hello Kitty 15822 Full-Sized Sewing Machine with 22 stitches, interior metal frame, free arm and four presser feet.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- 22 Built-In Stitches: Utility, Fashion, Stretch, 1-Step Buttonhole
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Front Loading Vertical Oscillating Bobbin System
- 3-Piece Feed Dog System
- Free Arm for Sewing Small Spaces Like Cuffs and Sleeves
- On-Board Accessory Storage
- Easy Reverse Lever
- Adjustable Thread Tension
- Stitch Selection Dial
- 4 Snap-On Presser Feet
- Interior Metal Frame Provides Skip-Free Sewing and Overall Durability
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Maximum Stitch Width: 4mm
- Automatic Bobbin Winder Declutch
- Dimensions: 14 Inches High X 11 Inches Wide X 18 Inches Deep
- Weight: 18 Lbs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I got it at a good deal and I feel it is worth every penny. The only downside is that it has the vertical bobbin that I am not crazy about and you cant tell when you're going to run out of bobbin thread...but that is the only downside in my opinion.
She was thrilled, and we have started making simple things. Both of us think this is great. Works well as expected, and easy enough for her to learn to use herself.
I'm looking forward to sewing some things now!
Some other reviews mentioned incorrect information, which I'd like to correct here:
* Yes, there is a thread cutter behind the foot.
* Yes, this takes standard bobbins not the crazy Janome-specific ones.
* Yes, you can sew through 6 layers of denim if you need to.
* No, you don't have to be a little girl / granddaughter / niece to appreciate this.
It is a little slower than I'm used to, especially for straight seaming. But I am a former professional costumer and I like to fly, so probably if you're getting started on an entry-level machine you're ok. It's no Juki, but it's also not some plastic toy.
Most recent customer reviews
I like it because it seems to be pretty smooth and durable
Price here on amazon was great.
Super cute and easy to use. So far no problem ever happened.