Janome Hello Kitty 15822 Full-Sized Sewing Machine with 22 stitches, interior metal frame, free arm and four presser feet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Overview Features: 22 Built-In Stitches, 1-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System, Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Customizable Features: One-Hand Needle Threader, Adjustable Stitch Length & Width, Darning Plate
- Convenience Features: 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm, Reverse Lever
- Included: 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories, easy-to-follow Instructional Manual, 25-Year Limited Warranty
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hello Kitty 15822 is as cute as it is functional. This mechanical sewing machine offers 22 stretch and utility stitches and 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll enjoy the convenience of a built-in needle threader and slip on presser feet. This model is free arm convertible for easy sewing in tight spaces.
From the manufacturer
Janome Hello Kitty 15822 Full-Sized Sewing Machine
The Janome Hello Kitty 15822 sewing machine is as cute as it is functional. This mechanical sewing machine offers 22 stretch and utility stitches and 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll enjoy the convenience of a built-in needle threader and 4 snap-on on presser feet. This model is free arm convertible for easy sewing in tight spaces. The heavy duty interior metal frame keeps your machine still for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
22 Built-In Stitches including a 1-Step Buttonhole
Basic and Fashion, Quilting, Heirloom, Home Décor, and a one-step Buttonhole. All of the stitches you need to create and customize your projects.
Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
Simply turn the length and width dials and adjust the stitch to the appropriate settings for your stitch type.
3-Piece Feed Dog System
The 3-piece feed dogs are essential for smooth fabric feeding! Perfect for all fabric types including quilting cotton.
Removable Free Arm Attachment
The removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
With the interior metal frame, the machine remains still for skip-free sewing. It also provides overall durability for years to come.
Four Presser Feet & Accessories Included
Four Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hemming Foot, Sliding Buttonhole Foot.
- General Purpose Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Opener
- Needle Set
- Darning Plate
- Instruction Manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Controller
Janome Hello Kitty 15822 Full-Sized Sewing Machine with 22 stitches, interior metal frame, free arm and four presser feet.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- 22 Built-In Stitches: Utility, Fashion, Stretch, 1-Step Buttonhole
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Front Loading Vertical Oscillating Bobbin System
- 3-Piece Feed Dog System
- Free Arm for Sewing Small Spaces Like Cuffs and Sleeves
- On-Board Accessory Storage
- Easy Reverse Lever
- Adjustable Thread Tension
- Stitch Selection Dial
- 4 Snap-On Presser Feet
- Interior Metal Frame Provides Skip-Free Sewing and Overall Durability
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Maximum Stitch Width: 4mm
- Automatic Bobbin Winder Declutch
- Dimensions: 14 Inches High X 11 Inches Wide X 18 Inches Deep
- Weight: 18 Lbs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT, I would buy this heavy duty cutie again, which given the quality of it probably won't be necessary. I am very happy with it.
Some other reviews mentioned incorrect information, which I'd like to correct here:
* Yes, there is a thread cutter behind the foot.
* Yes, this takes standard bobbins not the crazy Janome-specific ones.
* Yes, you can sew through 6 layers of denim if you need to.
* No, you don't have to be a little girl / granddaughter / niece to appreciate this.
It is a little slower than I'm used to, especially for straight seaming. But I am a former professional costumer and I like to fly, so probably if you're getting started on an entry-level machine you're ok. It's no Juki, but it's also not some plastic toy.
Why it’s so Awesome!
- So CUTE!
- Clearly marked buttons and stitches
- Great instructions manual
- Can stitch straight
- Intuitive pedal pressure
- Really precise smooth stitching and guiding
- Easy to use—bobbin winding, set up, stitching…
- Auto- thread system
- Stitches and buttons are similar to other non-hello kitty beginners Janome machines.
Not so Awesome… taking off the accessory storage to do anything with the front loading bobbin…
I’ve completed a Baby blanket and a Tote bag, patched some jeans (3 layers of denim!), Hemmed my curtains, & Restitched stuffed animals mauled by my dog.
There are 2 useful videos on this on Youtube if you search “Janome 15822”. One video demos the Unboxing to see what’s included and the other demos it in Spanish. It also shows you how to set it up and wind a bobbin.
Comparing the Hello Kitties 11706 <green> , 13512 <red>, 15822 <white>:
- ¾ the size and weight, 11 stitches, Better for Tweens who are just starting out.
- 15 stitches, stretch stitches, Good for beginners
- 22 stitches, stretch stitches, Good for beginners and some.
Most recent customer reviews
I like it because it seems to be pretty smooth and durable
Price here on amazon was great.