3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Janome 15822 Hello Kitty Sewing Machine with 24 built in stitches and a one-step buttonhole
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 22 Stitches and a one-step buttonhole
- Built-in needle threader
- Free arm
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Accessory storage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hello Kitty 15822 is as cute as it is functional. This mechanical sewing machine offers 22 stretch and utility stitches and 1 one-step buttonhole. You'll enjoy the convenience of a built-in needle threader and slip on presser feet. This model is free arm convertible for easy sewing in tight spaces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
BUT, I would buy this heavy duty cutie again, which given the quality of it probably won't be necessary. I am very happy with it.
Why it’s so Awesome!
- So CUTE!
- Clearly marked buttons and stitches
- Great instructions manual
- Can stitch straight
- Intuitive pedal pressure
- Really precise smooth stitching and guiding
- Easy to use—bobbin winding, set up, stitching…
- Auto- thread system
- Stitches and buttons are similar to other non-hello kitty beginners Janome machines.
Not so Awesome… taking off the accessory storage to do anything with the front loading bobbin…
I’ve completed a Baby blanket and a Tote bag, patched some jeans (3 layers of denim!), Hemmed my curtains, & Restitched stuffed animals mauled by my dog.
There are 2 useful videos on this on Youtube if you search “Janome 15822”. One video demos the Unboxing to see what’s included and the other demos it in Spanish. It also shows you how to set it up and wind a bobbin.
Comparing the Hello Kitties 11706 <green> , 13512 <red>, 15822 <white>:
- ¾ the size and weight, 11 stitches, Better for Tweens who are just starting out.
- 15 stitches, stretch stitches, Good for beginners
- 22 stitches, stretch stitches, Good for beginners and some.
Anyway, I got it at a good deal and I feel it is worth every penny. The only downside is that it has the vertical bobbin that I am not crazy about and you cant tell when you're going to run out of bobbin thread...but that is the only downside in my opinion.
She was thrilled, and we have started making simple things. Both of us think this is great. Works well as expected, and easy enough for her to learn to use herself.
I'm looking forward to sewing some things now!
Most recent customer reviews
I like it because it seems to be pretty smooth and durable
Price here on amazon was great.