Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping on eligible orders. Details
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Extension Table + Instructional DVD + 1/4" Seam Foot w/Guide + Overedge Foot + Zig Zag Foot + Buttonhole Foot + More!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches with a Built-In Alphabet - Your Possibilities are Endless with 120 Built-In Stitches! Sew Quilt Labels and More with the Built-In Alphabet! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Stitch Chart, and an Instruction Book
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches Electronic Auto Pilot Mode, Extension Table and Bonus Accessories, Perfect for Customizing Projects, 28.22 Pounds
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i, 60 Built-in Stitches, 2.0" LCD Display, Wide Table, 9 Included Sewing Feet
Brother XM2701 Sewing Machine, Lightweight, Full Featured, 27 Stitches, 6 Included Feet
Brother XR9550PRW Sewing and Quilting Machine, Project Runway, 165 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 8 Included Feet
|Sold By||Richmond Hill Home Center USA.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
The Janome 4120 QDC has been designed for every type of sewing - every day, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting. 120 built-in stitches including 7 buttonholes gives you the perfect range of stitches for any task. Boasting a Full LCD Screen, Automatic Thread Cutter, On-Screen Stitch Editing, and much more, this machine truly is an incredible, feature-packed computerized sewing machine that will satisfy the needs of even the most experienced and demanding seamstress. The Easy-To-Use Control Panel and LCD Screen allows for more detail in decorative stitches, and incredible fine adjustments in all stitches. And with 7mm stitch width, this sort of bold detail can be easily appreciated. Great projects begin with great tension! The precision tension dial lets you set your tension and your tension stays there. The 4120 QDC comes packed with an extension table for extra sewing and working room. The stitch quality is excellent at speeds of up to 820 Stitches Per Minute whilst the special built-in features will help you cope with almost any sewing challenge. Pivot on corners with the needle up/down feature, control the maximum sewing speed for precision work, trim off threads with the built-in automatic thread cutter, thread the needle automatically - everything you need to make your sewing easier.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also purchased the free-motion quilt accessory kit. I am just learning to free-motion quilt, and this machine gave me very professional looking results. There is not one thing that I don't love about this machine.
I shopped my local sewing store-- really wanted to support a locally owned business, but they couldn't come CLOSE to this price. A Janome with similar features was more than TWICE the price.