Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
- Portable, Compact Sewing Machine Perfect for beginners, alterations and sewing on the go
- 10 Built-In Stitches including straight, zigzag, crescent with two needle positions
- Free Arm, Accessory Storage, Easy Reverse and only five pounds
- Threading Diagrams & Top Drop-In Bobbin with clear cover makes for easy set-up
- Presser Foot with Finger Guard protects little fingers
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Janome 001Graceful Portable Sewing Machine, Graceful Gray
The New Home Janome Fast Lane Fuchsia is a great choice for both the experienced sewist and the young enthusiast. This compact machine includes essential features for tackling many types of sewing projects, from simple sewing tasks and mending to scrapbooking and paper crafting. At just 5 pounds, it is perfectly portable and a great choice for apartment and dorm living, taking to classes or sewing with friends.
4 Stitches with 6 stitch width and length variations:
- 5 Straight Stitch variations (A – E) - Basic sewing, inserting zipper
- 3 Zig-Zag Stitch variations (F, G, H) - Basic mending, garment construction
- 1 Crescent / Scallop Stitch (I) - For embellishment and applique
- 1 Multi-Stitch ZigZag Stitch (J) - Stretch fabrics like knits
This is the perfect second machine for the experienced user, or a great starter model for the young enthusiast.