Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Sti..." and save 52% off the $119.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Janome Fastlane Fuschia Basic, Easy-to-Use, 10-Stitch Portable, Compact Sewing Machine with Free Arm only 5 pounds
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable, Compact Sewing Machine Perfect for beginners, alterations and sewing on the go
- 10 Built-In Stitches including straight, zigzag, crescent with two needle positions
- Free Arm, Accessory Storage, Easy Reverse and only five pounds
- Threading Diagrams & Top Drop-In Bobbin with clear cover makes for easy set-up
- Presser Foot with Finger Guard protects little fingers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Janome 001Graceful Portable Sewing Machine, Graceful Gray
The New Home Janome Fast Lane Fuchsia is a great choice for both the experienced sewist and the young enthusiast. This compact machine includes essential features for tackling many types of sewing projects, from simple sewing tasks and mending to scrapbooking and paper crafting. At just 5 pounds, it is perfectly portable and a great choice for apartment and dorm living, taking to classes or sewing with friends.
4 Stitches with 6 stitch width and length variations:
- 5 Straight Stitch variations (A – E) - Basic sewing, inserting zipper
- 3 Zig-Zag Stitch variations (F, G, H) - Basic mending, garment construction
- 1 Crescent / Scallop Stitch (I) - For embellishment and applique
- 1 Multi-Stitch ZigZag Stitch (J) - Stretch fabrics like knits
This is the perfect second machine for the experienced user, or a great starter model for the young enthusiast.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comes unthreaded frequently
A bit of a pain to thread around the finger guard foot
If this machine lasts a few years, it will have been worth the purchase.
I've included a video of the machine running as normal. As someone with a lot of sewing machine experience, I like to hear/see a machine run.
I'm sure I've over looked something, if you have questions, I'm an avid sewer and will answer them in the comments as best I can.
And I realize this product is probably marketed towards kids it makes a great sewing machine for beginners like myself (I'm 25). I don't have a ton of room in my apartment for a full size machine but comcidsring I'll mostly be making bandanas for my dog it's plenty for what I need it for. I like also that it's uncomplicated. The instructions were pretty clear and the things on the machine are simplistic. I included a picture of my first official sewing project. The stitches were nice and tight. Not perfectly straight but that's my fault since I'm still learning, but it's hardly noticeable. Still it's way better than the singer quick sew. Defiantly way more of a secure stitch too. I won't need to worry about it falling apart as my dog wears it during trips to the park. I am really pleased with my new machine!
Now one thing I kept doing while I was learning to sew was that I kept forgetting to let the presser foot down after I had aligned the needle where I wanted it. After a few stitches the machine would jam and would cause a huge mess of string on the underside of my project. Needless to say I was very frustrated but took a deep breath and troubleshooter then face palmed when I realized it was my error not the machine. I saw a pic and a few reviews from people stating this problem and wanted to hopefully inform people about this issue. It's totally easy to do and since there's no failsafe in the machine to stop it it will just sew along like nothing's wrong until it's a huge mess. Anyways lesson learned. I'm excited to make more projects! Maybe even make some for my family and friends :)
Most recent customer reviews
Within a week it was unusable due to faulty bobbin mechanism.
I read the manual, and watched troubleshooting videos for this model, and read tips...Read more