3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/ Hard Case + Ultra Glide Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
- Automatic Needle Threader - No More Straining Your Eyes! Simply Use the Built-In Automatic Needle Threader and Throw Your Frustrations to the Side! / Jam Proof Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin and There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Easy Stitch Selection - Simply Turn the Stitch Selection Dial to the Desired Stitch and the Chosen Stitch Will Appear in Red / Flip-Up Stitch Panel - Take a Look at All 18 Built-In Stitches at a Glance with the Flip-Up Stitch Panel
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - A Simple Turn of the Dial will Adjust the Presser Foot Pressure Allowing you to Sew a Wide Variety of Fabric Thicknesses / Free Arm Capability - Sew Pants Legs and Shirt Sleeves with Ease Using the Free-Arm
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - A Hard Case/Cover, Ultra Glide Foot, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, a Pack of Universal Needles, a Pack of Bobbins, Blind Hem "G" Foot, Overedge "C" Foot, Rolled Hem "D" Foot, Zipper "E" Foot, Buttonhole "B" Foot
- Also Comes With - Automatic Buttonhole "R" Foot, a Pack of Needles, Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Additional Spool Pin, Bobbin, Quilter Bar, Felt, Foot Control/Power Cord, Warranty Card and Instructional Manual
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The HD-3000 is a Heavy-Duty Machine, Perfect for a Beginner or Sewist looking to do a wide range of sewing. A Handy Instructional Guide is located in the top tray door of the machine, which indicates the feet and stitch settings for a variety of sewing tasks. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body and 18 Stitches, including a One-Step Buttonhole give you the tools you need to handle any kind of sewing project. Stitch Length and Width Adjustment are conveniently located on the front of the machine. Free Arm Capability Horizontal - Full Rotary Hook - Painted Aluminum Body - Maximum speed: 860 SPM - 18 Stitches- Maximum Stitch Width: 6.5mm - Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm - Lay-In Thread Tension Control - Dial Foot Pressure Adjustment with 3 Steps - Extra High Presser Foot Lift - Snap-On Presser Feet - Built-In Needle Threader - Built-In Thread Cutter - Horizontal Spool Pin - 7 Piece Feed Dog - Drop Feed - Reverse Stitch Lever - Push/Pull Bobbin Winder - Stitch Selection Dial - Heavy Duty Frame
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When what we could buy locally wasn't working, we switched to this HD3000 and are glad we did. The machine is great. It's quiet, and has probably more features than the average sewer will need. The array of accessories and a place to store them all is really nice. I never thought I would spend $400 dollars on a sewing machine but, my wife is worth it and so is this machine. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a more robust sewing machine.
At this point, I have loosened the bobbin tension, have the upper tension at it's maximum, used needle sizes ranging from 16 to 20, and this machine still will not make a correct stitch. I have an old White Model 666 that was made in the mid 50's that I am going to clean up and have timed. I know this old machine will do what I need it, too. The Janome HD 3000 will be sold for what ever I can get out of it.