4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Ultra Glide Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Automatic Needle Threader - No More Straining Your Eyes! Simply Use the Built-In Automatic Needle Threader and Throw Your Frustrations to the Side! / Jam Proof Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin and There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Easy Stitch Selection - Simply Turn the Stitch Selection Dial to the Desired Stitch and the Chosen Stitch Will Appear in Red / Flip-Up Stitch Panel - Take a Look at All 18 Built-In Stitches at a Glance with the Flip-Up Stitch Panel
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - A Simple Turn of the Dial will Adjust the Presser Foot Pressure Allowing you to Sew a Wide Variety of Fabric Thicknesses / Free Arm Capability - Sew Pants Legs and Shirt Sleeves with Ease Using the Free-Arm
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - A Hard Case/Cover, Ultra Glide Foot, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, a Pack of Universal Needles, a Pack of Bobbins, Blind Hem "G" Foot, Overedge "C" Foot, Rolled Hem "D" Foot, Zipper "E" Foot, Buttonhole "B" Foot
- Also Comes With - Automatic Buttonhole "R" Foot, a Pack of Needles, Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Additional Spool Pin, Bobbin, Quilter Bar, Felt, Foot Control/Power Cord, Warranty Card and Instructional Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The HD-3000 is a Heavy-Duty Machine, Perfect for a Beginner or Sewist looking to do a wide range of sewing. A Handy Instructional Guide is located in the top tray door of the machine, which indicates the feet and stitch settings for a variety of sewing tasks. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body and 18 Stitches, including a One-Step Buttonhole give you the tools you need to handle any kind of sewing project. Stitch Length and Width Adjustment are conveniently located on the front of the machine. Free Arm Capability Horizontal - Full Rotary Hook - Painted Aluminum Body - Maximum speed: 860 SPM - 18 Stitches- Maximum Stitch Width: 6.5mm - Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm - Lay-In Thread Tension Control - Dial Foot Pressure Adjustment with 3 Steps - Extra High Presser Foot Lift - Snap-On Presser Feet - Built-In Needle Threader - Built-In Thread Cutter - Horizontal Spool Pin - 7 Piece Feed Dog - Drop Feed - Reverse Stitch Lever - Push/Pull Bobbin Winder - Stitch Selection Dial - Heavy Duty Frame
Customers who bought this item also bought
141 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first plugged it in, it was only sewing in reverse, but that was a SUPER easy fix (there's a metal rod with hooks on both ends that can get shaken loose during shipping... we just opened the bottom of the case, hooked that bar back on the "reverse" toggle), and replaced the bottom. The machine is sewing beautifully.
I wish I'd gone straight to a Janome machine when I started sewing. I could have created so much more in all this time that I've struggled with lower quality machines.... I had no idea what I was missing!
- The needle stops as soon as you remove your foot from the pedal (as opposed to completing a stitch and raising to the up position) - it might take some getting used to if you've been sewing with most modern machines that raise the needle, but it's nice to not worry about extra stitches!
- Fairly quiet machine
- Strong feed dogs
- Comes with overlock foot!
- Mechanical stitch selection is clunky and I can never remember which way to turn the wheel
- No ability to shift the needle left (only right) to adjust stitch width
- Have to shift stitch selector after completion of each buttonhole (does not automatically reset)
- Reverse stitch button is not located in the usual place over near the needle, but is the large lever on the front - takes more getting used to
All in all, I'm pleased with it, along with all the extras that come with the package. It's a solid machine, easy set up/threading, and doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the computerized machines (which I didn't need/want). Would I buy it again though? Probably not. I like the electronic stitch selection of other machines better, as well as more familiar function placement.
So I received it Sunday and I’ve been working on it every day since . No, it doesn’t have a lot of the bells and whistle’s that I’m used to; the automatic threader, the automatic thread cut, the computerized everything but I do like the way it sews. I struggled on my Brother PC 420 with thick fabric so this machine seems to be very comfortable with no babying or adjusting too much for thick fabric. So here are my pros and cons.
1. Works very well with thick fabric.
2. Sturdy steady stitching not a lot of movement from the machine while sewing.
3. Easy to follow stitch diagram on the machine.
1. I absolutely hate the bobbin winder. It does not wind the bobbin evenly or tightly.
2. The backstitch button is difficult to deal with. It doesn’t backstitch very well and having to press the backstitch button and use both hands to sew because of the button is difficult.
3. Thread cutting- so much thread is wasted because of the way you cut the thread after finishing the stitches. The cutter is on the side of the machine and you pull a few inches of thread just make the cut. I use Mettler & Gutterman thread most of the time and it’s expensive I don’t need to waste that much thread.
Overall for what I need, a back up machine to use for bag making, it’s a good machine but it’s definitely not or will be my fave machine. I give it 3.5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Update: I have had the machine for a year now and it is still sewing strong. I have done quilts, bags, home décor etc. Just wanted to say you can't go wrong with this machine. I even bought a more expensive sewing/embroidery machine but this one is my favorite.