Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on March 31, 2014
I bought this machine last year and waited to post a rating after I've had a chance to use it. This is one fabulous machine. ( I replaced my Brother 6000i which was a competent and serviceable machine that I would recommend to anyone.) I looked at all the long arm $5,000 -$7,000 machines mainly because I do a lot of quilting and I had a hard time cramming big quilts into my little Brother. This Janome has a huge throat and easily accommodates the biggest quilts. It's powerful and quiet. The number and variety of decorative stitches is dizzying. The monogram embroidery feature is wonderful. I can program in long phrases which makes creating a unique professional looking quilt label easy and fun. It makes many different types of buttonholes and sews on buttons. It does free motion quilting. The machine is designed to hold all the accessories inside it in several different compartments with perfectly fitted and labeled slots for all the presser feet. The needle threading feature is foolproof. The owners manual I give a B+. It is definitely better than most. The machine gets an A+++! I'm so glad I got this machine instead of a long-arm. It's much more versatile and a lot smaller, yet big enough to do what I need it to do.
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 16, 2014
This is a great machine in all aspects but one, do NOT do a decent basting stitch, is impossible to do without puckering. I've never had this problem with my other Janome machines, of which I've owned two. I do a lot of basting so of course, this is bothersome to me.
11 comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2014
Absolutely the best gift I have ever recieved, and worth the price tag. It is the best priced of the higher end machines. While my Brother 1500 served me well for my first two years of quilting, now that I have sewn on the dream that is the Janome 7700, I can never go back. It is quiet, holds perfect tension, and my seams have never been more precise. If you are a committed quilter, this machine is worth your investment. I can't see needing a $6,000+ Bernina ever, really.
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2015
Awesome machine!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!
on October 4, 2015
My only but is that the company that sells this machine did not provide the extra items they promised in the photo which they use as a leader for you to order from them.
The machine itself is a quilting dream - made for quilters with a built in walking foot and lots of room to stuff your quilt in and move it around! I am still exploring the joy of it but after one month of steady learning and sewing, I'm very happy.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 13, 2017
GREAT MACHINE FOR QUILTING !!! 5-STARS!! THANK YOU!!
on October 2, 2014
Great machine .the best!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.