3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine with Package
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with the features you need for great sewing.
- Choose from 18 stitches, including the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics.
- You get the best quality with a Janome 7318 Magnolia sewing machine top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control.
- Bonus Kit Includes:1/4" Seam Foot & 10 Pack Bobbins,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with the features you need for great sewing. Choose from 18 stitches, including the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics. You get the best quality with a Janome 7318 Magnolia sewing machine top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control. For a Limited Time Receive a Free Bonus Pack With Your Purchase of the Janome Magnolia 7318.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me say, this machine has been fabulous. It arrived brand new with all the accessories. The buttonhole foot was in the little drawer that is underneath the machine. This machine has been nothing but a joy to use. It has a great looking straight stitch and for the budget conscious it was a fraction of the cost of my used TOL machine. I do have Amazon prime and spent the extra $3.99 to get it next day and it arrived the next day. Perfect.
This machine is NOT computerized which did take a bit of getting used to for me, and the absolute ONLY thing I really miss is that on some computerized models, the needle can stop always up or always down. People always tout this as a "beginner" machine, but I'm not sure why a really excellent seamstress couldn't/wouldn't use one of these. Maybe my application is different than most. But I find that even on the TOL machine I didn't really use all the extra stitches that much. Then again at this point in my life my projects have to be relatively quick and simple...or they don't get finished.
This machine even has overcasting stitches so you can finish your raw edges and avoid raveling. I LOVE the bobbin on these machines. Has the see through cover and you can see how much thread you have left. Anyway, absolutely no regrets here. It's a nice solid machine, heavy enough so it doesn't bounce around while sewing and the presser foot lifts extra high to allow for thick fabrics to go underneath.
The seam choices are simple to figure out, and the mechanisms are also very simple to get the hang of once you read the directions and practice a bit. I have not had one single thread jam, and any errors made were operator caused and very easy to remedy. The functioning of the machine has not ever been affected by my errors, and even if the fabric gets bunched or stuck because of my maneuvering, the machine doesn't jam up. I absolutely love the little storage bin underneath, and the extra feet and supplies it came with were a great addition to an already rewarding purchase.
It's a bit more expensive than other machines of similar functionality, but it's very much worth it for the smooth operation and reliability it offers. I have used one or two other machines in the past that had similar functional capabilities, but this one is much higher quality and well worth the extra bit of money. This sewing machine will be my companion for a long time!