3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine with Package
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with the features you need for great sewing.
- Choose from 18 stitches, including the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics.
- You get the best quality with a Janome 7318 Magnolia sewing machine top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control.
- Bonus Kit Includes:1/4" Seam Foot & 10 Pack Bobbins,
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with the features you need for great sewing. Choose from 18 stitches, including the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics. You get the best quality with a Janome 7318 Magnolia sewing machine top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control. For a Limited Time Receive a Free Bonus Pack With Your Purchase of the Janome Magnolia 7318.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me say, this machine has been fabulous. It arrived brand new with all the accessories. The buttonhole foot was in the little drawer that is underneath the machine. This machine has been nothing but a joy to use. It has a great looking straight stitch and for the budget conscious it was a fraction of the cost of my used TOL machine. I do have Amazon prime and spent the extra $3.99 to get it next day and it arrived the next day. Perfect.
This machine is NOT computerized which did take a bit of getting used to for me, and the absolute ONLY thing I really miss is that on some computerized models, the needle can stop always up or always down. People always tout this as a "beginner" machine, but I'm not sure why a really excellent seamstress couldn't/wouldn't use one of these. Maybe my application is different than most. But I find that even on the TOL machine I didn't really use all the extra stitches that much. Then again at this point in my life my projects have to be relatively quick and simple...or they don't get finished.
This machine even has overcasting stitches so you can finish your raw edges and avoid raveling. I LOVE the bobbin on these machines. Has the see through cover and you can see how much thread you have left. Anyway, absolutely no regrets here. It's a nice solid machine, heavy enough so it doesn't bounce around while sewing and the presser foot lifts extra high to allow for thick fabrics to go underneath.
Most recent customer reviews
little machine was and oh my, yes, the smoothness is awesome,...Read more