3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bundle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Janome Muffling Mat, 10 Plastic Janome Bobbins, 1 Pack Size 14 Needles
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with features you need for great sewing.
- On the Janome Magnolia 7318 you can choose from 18 stitches.
- The Janome 7318 Magnolia also includes the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics.
- You get the best quality with a Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine that has a top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with features you need for great sewing. On the Janome Magnolia 7318 you can choose from 18 stitches. The Janome 7318 Magnolia also includes the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics. You get the best quality with a Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine that has a top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control. Don’t hesitate to email or call if you have any questions about the Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer all of your questions about the Janome 7318 as well as give you toll free telephone support after the sale if you have any questions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me say, this machine has been fabulous. It arrived brand new with all the accessories. The buttonhole foot was in the little drawer that is underneath the machine. This machine has been nothing but a joy to use. It has a great looking straight stitch and for the budget conscious it was a fraction of the cost of my used TOL machine. I do have Amazon prime and spent the extra $3.99 to get it next day and it arrived the next day. Perfect.
This machine is NOT computerized which did take a bit of getting used to for me, and the absolute ONLY thing I really miss is that on some computerized models, the needle can stop always up or always down. People always tout this as a "beginner" machine, but I'm not sure why a really excellent seamstress couldn't/wouldn't use one of these. Maybe my application is different than most. But I find that even on the TOL machine I didn't really use all the extra stitches that much. Then again at this point in my life my projects have to be relatively quick and simple...or they don't get finished.
This machine even has overcasting stitches so you can finish your raw edges and avoid raveling. I LOVE the bobbin on these machines. Has the see through cover and you can see how much thread you have left. Anyway, absolutely no regrets here. It's a nice solid machine, heavy enough so it doesn't bounce around while sewing and the presser foot lifts extra high to allow for thick fabrics to go underneath.
The seam choices are simple to figure out, and the mechanisms are also very simple to get the hang of once you read the directions and practice a bit. I have not had one single thread jam, and any errors made were operator caused and very easy to remedy. The functioning of the machine has not ever been affected by my errors, and even if the fabric gets bunched or stuck because of my maneuvering, the machine doesn't jam up. I absolutely love the little storage bin underneath, and the extra feet and supplies it came with were a great addition to an already rewarding purchase.
It's a bit more expensive than other machines of similar functionality, but it's very much worth it for the smooth operation and reliability it offers. I have used one or two other machines in the past that had similar functional capabilities, but this one is much higher quality and well worth the extra bit of money. This sewing machine will be my companion for a long time!
Well, I've been using the machine this week and am still in love with it. I ran off the fabric a few time since I'm still learning, and the machine remained jam-free (yay!). Adding a bobbin was also a snap. Something I didn't add in the review below is that the machine has a light for when you sew (again, I'm a new sewer and this is my first machine, so maybe all machines have a light - but thought I should mention it just in case).
I'm a new sewer, and after taking a sewing class, I was inspired to buy my first machine. My sewing instructor recommended Elna and Janome branded machines, saying that they would last and make all the difference in your sewing projects. She also said they were worth the extra money.
I saw the Janome 7318 on Amazon and decided to take the plunge. I recently signed up for a Living Social deal to have a 2-hour sewing lesson in my home, and when I looked at the instructor's website, she recommends the Janome Magnolia 7318, which made me feel good about my purchase.
My machine arrived today and it's beautiful! It comes with the following standard accessories: zipper foot e, buttonhole foot b, sliding buttonhole foot j, needles, bobbins, small screwdriver, lint brush, seam ripper (buttonhole opener), large spool holder, small spool holder, additional spool pin and felt cushion. At first I thought I had the same problem of missing accessories like another reviewer, but found that while most of the accessories were in a plastic baggie, the sliding buttonhole foot was in the accessory storage (part of the machine), and the large spool holder was on the machine's spool pin. So if you get your machine and think parts are missing, take a look at the machine to double-check they're not in and/or on it.
Here are some other machine features:
1) Unlike the Elna machine that I used in class, this machine has a thread cutter already attached - which is sweet.
2) The extension table can be removed so you can do hems and shirt sleeves.
3) Feed dogs can be dropped
4) You can independently adjust stitch length and width (Maximum Zigzag Width: 5.0 mm Maximum Stitch Length: 4 mm)
5) The needle can be lifted really high to fit bulky/thick fabrics
6) The bobbin can be dropped easily in on the base, and the cover is see-through so you can tell if you're running out of thread. This really help sell me, because in class I kept having bobbin issues. I also ran out of thread in the bobbin mid-project, so the see-through cover would've been helpful.
7) 18 preprogrammed stitches
8) 25 year warranty. Here is what it says on the Janome website regarding the warranty: In the event that your Product needs service covered by this warranty, please contact the authorized Janome dealer from whom you purchased it or a Janome Authorized Service Center. To locate a Janome Authorized Service Center, please call 1-800-631-0183 or visit our web site at [...]. Your product was sold with an instruction booklet and or a DVD/CD-ROM. To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience, we suggest that you refer to the instruction booklet before contacting your authorized Janome dealer or Janome Authorized Service Center for service. We also strongly encourage you to register your product on-line at [...].
(FYI - there was no DVD/CD-ROM with this model)
You can learn more about the machine on the Janome website. There is even a short, but helpful video that runs through the features.