Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.54 shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Janome 200E Memory Craft Embroidery Machine
|Price:||$499.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Multiple resizing capability, Screen messages in 11 languages, 73 Built-in embroidery designs
- 3 Monogramming fonts, Up to 650 spm, Built-in carry handle
- Bed-mounted Carriage Arm, USB Memory Key Compatible, Large Embroidery Area
- LCD Touchscreen, Compatible with Janome Software, 45 Degrees design rotation
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder, Extra-high industrial type presser foot lift, Thread cutter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Personalize your life. The 200E makes it easy to add professional-style embroidery to garments, accessories, home deck items and more. Transform everything in your home to something uniquely yours. Simply snap in the hoop and press a key. Use the USB port to transfer designs from your computer and enjoy features that make embroidering easy, like the built-in needle threaded. Forget designer goods, the 200E makes it truly affordable to customize your world.
From the manufacturer
In The Box
- Caution Card
- Dust Cover
- Embroidery hoop (unit)
- Instruction book (English)
- Instructional movie CD-ROM
- Lint brush
- Needle set
- Power supply cord (unit)
- Spool holder (large)
- Spool holder (small)
- Spool holder base
- Spool pin
- Template sheet (unit)
Janome 001200E Memory Craft Embroidery Machine
Personalize your life! The 200E makes it easy to add professional-style embroidery to garments, accessories, home dec items and more! Transform everything in your home to something uniquely yours. Simply snap in the hoop and press a key. Use the USB port to transfer designs from your computer, and enjoy features that make embroidering easy, like the built-in needle threader. Forget designer goods, the 200E makes it truly affordable to customize your world!
- 73 built-in designs
- 3 alphabet fonts for lettering
- Backlit LCD touchscreen
- Built in needle threader
- Design transfer via USB port
- Embroidery format: .jef
- Embroidery Hoop 2 x 2 inch (optional)
- Embroidery hoop 5 x 5 inch (standard)
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 650spm
- Maximum embroidery size: 5 x 5 inch
- On screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, turnover
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
73 built-in designs
3 alphabet font for lettering
5 x 5 inch Embroidery Hoop included
Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
The advantage of easy drop-in, top load bobbins is that you can readily see how much thread is left on the bobbin through the window. You do not have to remove the bobbin case to insert a new bobbin, and you do not have to remove the accessory tray from the freearm to change bobbins. Drop-in bobbin sewing machines also have full rotary metal hooks which move in one direction, run quieter, and require less lubrication than underneath oscillating shuttle hook and removable bobbin case systems
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation.
As a leader in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists' creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate—because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also as far as my machineI have not had any Problems with it skipping or adding stitching.
So far I like the machine. Having come down from a professional machine to this I was skeptical about its performance. The letting is great. That's all I have tried so far. The manual doesn't say what extension goes with this machine and janome has several. Hopefully I have the answer now. I was told jef is the correct one for this machine. I will try later today and learn how to work with designs I have in my stock.