3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine Includes Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Pack of 10 Janome Bobbins, Size 14 Needles
- The Janome 2212 sewing machine is a quality entry-level model offered at a fantastic price!
- The Janome 2212 sewing machine features 12 built-in stitches, an easy to use four-step buttonhole, dial pattern selection, and zig-zag stitch width adjustment and stitch length adjustment that ensures ease of use.
- The Janome 2212 also has great features like a free arm and drop feed that makes the machine versatile for all types of sewing.
- The Janome 2212 is lightweight and easy to use. This is the perfect machine for a beginner, and the price is just right!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Janome 2212 sewing machine is a quality entry-level model offered at a fantastic price! The Janome 2212 sewing machine features 12 built-in stitches, an easy to use four-step buttonhole, dial pattern selection, and zig-zag stitch width adjustment and stitch length adjustment that ensures ease of use. The Janome 2212 also has great features like a free arm and drop feed that makes the machine versatile for all types of sewing. The Janome 2212 is lightweight and easy to use. This is the perfect machine for a beginner, and the price is just right!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-3 of 450 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: I had a problem with my machine after a few months so on looked at the warranty and brought it to an authorized Janome dealer. They charged me $42.50 to fix it . They called Janine directly to confirm non application of the warranty. Further down on the warranty it says the warranty is null and void if not bought by an authorized Janine dealer...Amazon is NOT!! Amazon has its own one year warranty if you want to ship it back to them at your cost which would come to about what I paid for repair. So no one year service warranty (labor) unless you want to mail it back to Amazon, and it follows that there is no 25 year warranty (defective parts) as well. So the bargain you think you are getting is no bargain at all. The warranty from Janine DOES NOT APPLY!!!
I didn't want to spend more than $175 on a sewing machine that I wouldn't be using everyday, but I also didn't want a low-quality machine that would only sew one layer of material at a time. My initial needs for the machine were Halloween curtains, Halloween costumes and leather seat covers for my car. Obviously, I needed a machine that would allow me to sew through leather so I started looking for "Heavy Duty" sewing machines. My first search led me to a Singer, which is what my mother has and what I'm used to. I literally had that machine in my Amazon cart and was about to check out when this Janome caught my eye in the recommended section. After reading the reviews and comparing the two machines, I knew this was the one and I bought it on the spot. I am so glad that I did.
This machine performs all the basic functions of any standard sewing machine and it does them extremely well. The speed with which it sews is phenomenal; I finished a quick set of curtains in under ten minutes and was pleasantly surprised with the results. The Exclusive Bonus Bundle is also fantastic. The other machine I was considering hardly included any extras, but this one has a full pack of extra bobbins, two packs of replacement needles, replacement presser feet, and a METAL (not plastic) 4-step buttonhole foot as well as a detailed and helpful instruction manual. It has the ability to sew 12 different stitches (I have only experimented with a few, but they have all worked beautifully) and I have not had issues with my thread breaking even once (a far cry from my previous sewing machine experiences). I find myself looking around the apartment for things to mend or re-purpose so that I can keep using my machine! When I'm finished with a project, my extras and tools go inside the slide out compartment on the machine, the dust cover goes on top, and the machine and power cord go into the closet. I don't have to leave it out because it's too heavy to move, and it's always a breeze to set up; just plug it in and go!
All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned seamstress, this machine offers a top quality performance to help you create beautiful projects with ease. I recommend the Janome 2212 Sewing Machine one hundred percent.