Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jansport Backpack All Color Black Navy Grey Blue Purple Any Color!!
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 25, 2016
This was a Christmas present that my son began using the 2nd week of January. The zipper no longer works but the return window ended 1/31. Today is 2/25 so I am out of luck. So he used it 5 weeks and I can't even exchange it according to the policy.

I am going to attempt to use the Jansport warranty exchange program to get a replacement backpack. Hopefully that will work out.
on August 5, 2015
My dad ordered this for me (I'm on his account).

I just wanted to start of by explaining why I got this bag over any other bag. Jansport bags hold up surprisingly well. I for one, usually treat my stuff not with the most care...So yeah, a well built bag is a necessity for me.

The reason I chose this over the Jansport Big Student Backpack was that I wanted to limit myself on as what I could bring to school, therefore, forcing me to be well organized.

I LOVE the size of this bag. From first glance, I expected it to be smaller, but am glad that it's way roomier than it looks. In the big pocket, it holds a two inch binder, three of those huge fivestar single subject notebooks, and still has an abundance of space left for other necessities. The front pocket has a little pouch inside that holds notecards and post its. The front pocket also has two little places for a single pencil. It is a very roomy backpack. Will be looking forward to using this during highschool.

See 1 answered question