Japanese Grade Black Ceramic Knife Set Complete with 4 Knives & Sheaths featuring Ergonomic Bamboo Handles & Satori-Sharp Blades
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ COMPLETE SET OF 4 KNIVES & SHEATHS - Includes: 6" Chef's Knife + 5" Santoku Knife + 4" Utility Knife + 3" Paring Knife + 4 Protective Sheaths.
- ✅ HARDENED BLACK CERAMIC, ULTIMATE IN DURABILITY - Satori Black Ceramic goes through an additional hardening stage to prevent chipping and cracking.
- ✅ SATORI-SHARP TECHNOLOGY, A CUT ABOVE - Practicing Japanese Craftsmanship, we guarantee these blades will be Razor Sharp, every time!
- ✅ ERGONOMIC, ANTI-BACTERIAL BAMBOO HANDLES - Lightweight and comfortable in your hand, you’ll enjoy the ease of slicing, dicing and cutting.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! NO RISK MONEY BACK 30 DAY GUARANTEE! INCLUDES 1 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Designed with Japanese Grade Craftsmanship, Satori's Black Ceramic Knives are the Chef's Ultimate Blades!
Satori’s Hardened Black Ceramic and Ergonomic Bamboo Handles combine to make some of the finest, most eco-friendly knives in the industry.
Our Satori-Sharp Technology ensures that our blades maintain their razor sharp edges with every use!
How Does Satori Black Ceramic Stack Up Against The Competition?
With the growing health concerns of Stainless Steel leaving metal deposits in foods, Ceramic is rapidly becoming the Top Choice for Health-Conscious Chefs.
Satori Black Ceramic goes through an additional hardening process to increase it’s density. In doing so, the blade is less likely to chip or crack, all while enhancing its anti-bacterial and stain-resistant properties.
8 Piece Set Includes
- (1) 3” Paring Knife – To peel fruits and vegetables.
- (1) 4” Utility Knife – To slice fruits and vegetables.
- (1) 5” Santoku Knife – Signature Japanese Blade, great for slicing.
- (1) 6” Chef Knife – Truly the Chef’s “Go-To" knife.
- (4) Black Sheaths – Great protection when not in use. (BPA Free).
Great As A Gift
Beautifully packaged in a magnetically sealed box.
Care & Use Instructions
Knives should be used on plastic or wood cutting boards only. Never use on marble, glass, porcelain, or stone surfaces. Do not use knives to cut frozen food, bones, or hard foods. Store in the original blade protection covers after use.
Hand wash only in warm water, after each use. DO NOT PUT IN DISHWASHER.
These knives are EXTREMELY SHARP so please use with care and keep out of the reach of children.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! NO RISK MONEY BACK 30 DAY GUARANTEE! INCLUDES 1 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
Top Customer Reviews
But then after using one of them ONCE the blade loosened up, it did not go completely off, but you can tell it will after using it for no more than a week or two.
So, summing it up, very disappointed and will have to buy new knives sooner than later, not worth it.
After using the repaired knife exclusively for the last 3 weeks, it's now become my favorite. Very easy to clean. Still sharp as all heck.
I have plenty of high-dollar knives, Wustoff, Henckels, Mercer and others. This is a great tool. I'm pretty darn happy with it.
Also, I didn't see the comment from the seller until I came to post this update. If they feel like sending me another set, fine I guess, but the one I've got works (since I fixed it) and I'd feel like I was cheating them a bit.
Nice looking knives that come in a mighty fancy box, suitable for gift giving, which I was thinking about doing and then..........
one just fell apart as I was doing a first check on them (see picture). Not a big deal really, I have plenty of epoxy laying about to fix such things with, but most people don't. I can't help but feel that something "bad" might have happened if the knife had been in use cutting when this occurred.
As for the rest of them, well, they are good and sharp. They also look very nice.
The biggest difference to me is the weight, these are much lighter than standard steel. I'm not sure yet if it is a good, or bad thing.
All in all, I'm happy with them for what I paid. I don't know if I'd be so happy at full retail though.
I purchased this product at a discounted rate in return for my honest review
My previous set of cheap ceramic knives lasted a. It under two years.
Have real knives for big jobs these were only used for vegetables and cooked items, only buy ceramic for dishwasher convenience.
Modern dishwasher with separated compartments for knives....