|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 0 x 7.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LTK01-0080007WY|
Japanese Keyboard Stickers for PC, Laptop, Computer Keyboards (Black Labels, Yellow/White Letters)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIVERSAL JAPANESE OVERLAY - Keyboard labels are compatible with all latest versions of PC desktop and laptop keyboard, wired or wireless keyboards inclusive. Apply stickers with Japanese letters to each alphabetic key on your computer keyboard, and add Japanese keyboard layout in Windows or Mac control panel, and you're all set to type both English and Japanese on your bi-lingual keyboard.
- SAVES YOU MONEY - Unlike Japanese keyboard skin that takes space, costs more, and makes keyboard keys unresponsive, you apply stickers once and forget the issue. No need to buy another expensive multilingual keyboard ever again.
- EASY TO APPLY - Our keyboard stickers are super-easy to use, just attach them to the keyboard and type your native alphabet or learn language letters.
- GOOD FOR YOUR EYES (NO HINT OF GLARE OR CLOUDING) - Other manufacturers use cheap glaring materials. We don't. Our matt keyboard stickers on transparent and black background completely eliminate glare and clouding. With special coating you will see no wear for years.
- GIFT IDEA - surprise your friends who also write in or learn another language with your attention - make their lives easier with this pleasant yet inexpensive gift, professionally retail-packaged and promptly delivered. Buy now and make your life and lives of your friends easier!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Japanese keyboard stickers printed on non-transparent black background labels, and carrying English-Japanese keyboard letters for Mac and Windows keyboard layouts. Sticker can be applied to pc, computer desktop, notebook and laptop keyboards, including Lenovo, Apple, Macintosh Computers, Sony, Dell, Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Panasonic, Acer, IBM, Power Mac, Apple iBook, Apple PowerBook, Apple iMac, Gateway, Sharp, eMachines, Ashton Digital's Passport, Averatec, Systemax, NEC, Alienware, AST, Asus, Samsung, etc. These stickers are a perfect fit for dark and black desktop computer keyboards, and will not produce any glare due to matt laminated surface. Don't force yourself to become a touchtypist stenographer, which isn't part of your job anyway! Stop suffering from the repetitive strain injury and painful wrists or hands. Study another foreign language and type Japanese letters without virtual keyboard or clumsy Japanese online keyboard. Do it quick and right with our HIGH-QUALITY recognized and UPC-certified keyboard sticker solution. Configure your Windows Control Panel / Mac Language Settings for a seconday keyboard layout, and apply our stickers to each keyboard key, and resolve all inconveniences right now with this inexpensive but very reliable option. Or even make this a gift for people you know who learn Japanese language or study Japanese in college.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.89||$3.89|
|Item Dimensions||0.03 x 2.95 x 7.48 in||2.56 x 7.09 x 0.01 in||4.33 x 11.02 x 0.12 in||4.33 x 11.02 x 0.12 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Warning: Orange is not the best color for black keys, and transparency on black shows bubbles easier
Hiragana on my keyboard, yay!
Smaller sticker size means they accommodate most key sizes
Transparency means they match the keys' colors
Written in a superfluous font, so its not immediately recognizable at a glance (the purpose of keys on a keyboard)
Glare seems to be a problem - though transparent, the glossy finish reduces the field of vision
When removing the stickers from the sheet, they snagged and a few ripped at the corners
Because I feel the cons undermine the purpose so much I am removing two stars. I will come back to this in a few weeks to re-evaluate this.
Now, the reason I gave this product a four star rating was because of the technical difficulties I encountered with the language conversion. The only Japanese keyboard layout available for download on windows is the IME keyboard. I'm not sure if this impacts all IME users, but for myself and many others (as I found on the Microsoft website) some of the key conversions are dysfunctional. While most are rather insignificant, such as "「" and "」" being located on the wrong keys, and the missing "¥" and "ー" sign. The missing "ろ" wasn't such an easy symbol to do without. I then tried using the Windows Layout Editor, however, windows 10 wasn't listed as a compatible processor. I was never really a fan of windows 10, nor did I purposefully update my laptop, but it forced its way on and now I'm stuck with it. Thankfully, in the end, even though warnings popped up saying It wouldn't work with my processor, I was able to reassign the keys to properly match the sticker facing. Unfortunately, I was never able to get the yen symbol to function and had to trim one of the stickers, but both I feel I could live with.
All in all, the product works and looks professional, however a lot more went into configuring the input than just simply applying stickers to the keys and installing a language pack. But, I'm very pleased with this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap solution to needing a dual lingual board. I will for sure be buying from this brand again.
- Bought a new keyboard too place them on, the stickers were very difficult too remove from the sheet.
Even with patience(and scissors) they tore up trying too get them off the sheet.) Took me about 20 minutes, and I'm good at managing stickers.
- For a black keyboard, they are barely visible.
(Worse then my Image of the stickers shows)
Febuary 2016 (Todays date)
They stick hard too the board and work if you dont mind feeling rough/jagged keys all the time nor, getting real close too sea the keys.
Overall, its not worth purchasing these stickers unless you have no other alternative.
For future product Design:
The printed HiraGana Text should NOT be translucent, and be much brighter.
The stickers should peel off the paper better.
Update 7 months later: A 3rd of the stickers have peeled off.
Some of the hiragana is slightly differently drawn too, so if you are a novice, looking to just see the hiragana and then hit the key, you might not be able to find some characters at first, depending on what font you are used to. For example こ is all joined in to one stroke on the keyboard sticker, but as you can see from the font I used, there is a lift off at the mid point. Hence I deducted a star.
Most recent customer reviews
highly recommend it.