Japanese Mizuhiki Paper Strings Metallic Assorted Colors Red/green/white
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mizuhiki paper cords for paper decorating crafts
- Package includes 20 paper strings foil-wrapped with red or green with metallic gold, and pearlescent white
- Colors are red, green and pearly white
- Each piece measures 35" (90cm) long
- Package has instructions to make basic Matsu knot, Pine tree shape
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These Japanese paper strings are used for an ancient Japanese art form known as Mizuhiki. Cords are used to decorate cards and gifts, make small animals and, more recently, to make jewelry items. Rice paper is used for the base, with foil wrapped around in various colors. This package includes 20 strands in green & gold foil, red & gold foil and white pearl foil.