BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 5, 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS DVD! Not unless you're sure it will work on your dvd player. I tried to play it on both my dvd players and all my game consoles. It is a waist of money and time. This is the second one I got. The replacement doesn't work either.
on March 14, 2017
There truly is no movie like it. If you've ever thought fart jokes can only last a few minutes, you're so very wrong. This movie knows exactly when to bump it up a notch and make each new fart fresh and enjoyable. 5/5! 10/10! Must watch.
on November 30, 2016
You will not predict anything in this movie. It is a favorite of mine. Gross humor is non-stop and the japanese eroticism is more tasteful (Did I just use the word "tasteful" about a movie revolving around Poo?!) manner than most. Better than average special effects and a funny premise will keep you laughing even if in an uncomfortable manner. Use the toilet before watching.
on June 20, 2016
I was sent a bootleg copy that does not play.
on October 31, 2015
I wish I could review the product but I received it today.... Empty. No disc and the cover art was printed off a computer.
on December 19, 2014
Pretty wild and good zombie flick from Japan. I do not understand the Japanese obsession with asses or dick shaped monsters but if you are a hardcore zombie fan or like strange movies, I recommend it.
on January 20, 2016
After watching Dead Sushi, I thought this would be funny. Sadly, it wasn't as funny as the preview made it look. Boring at times. I was disappointed in this one because it could have been great.
on December 8, 2015
havent watched it completely as I'm too lazy to read the subtitles and the audio is in Japanese. I have not learned how to speak that due to laziness also
on September 21, 2016
One of the best Japanese Horror/Gore/Comedy genre ever!
on June 11, 2015
THIS IS SOOO OVER THE TOP I LOVED IT ONLY FOR FANS OF THIS GENRE "non - fans " WOULD NEVER GET IT