Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2013
This is a neat little box. I like that the sides have thumb slots to help you get the paper out without bending or damaging it. The only drawback is that the bottom on the inside has a grid molded into the plastic. You can see it in the picture, but I assumed it was on the outside. I was afraid that those lines might get pressed into the paper, as we all know that paper will follow the contour of whatever it's stored in. Luckily, the Origami paper I ordered came with cardboard to keep the paper flat, so I put the cardboard piece down in the bottom first, then loaded the paper. I assume those lines are there to give the paper an air cushion, to keep it from sticking to the bottom with static. But still, as thin as the paper is, I don't want to end up with stretched/lined paper that would mar whatever design I'm working on.
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 6, 2017
This is exactly as you'd expect. The closure works, but I wouldn't twirl it about. I can carry it by the handle.

The my bin fits two packs of origami paper, one is probably about 1/4 used, and the other is a smaller pack of foil paper. And there is some room for more.

As stated in other reviews, there is a grid patter at the bottom of this small case. I put a thin piece of cardboard from a page a day calendar at the bottom to protect the paper from the grid.
on July 28, 2017
I love this little box. It fits the origami papers just right. There is a cut-out on each side of the bottom for easy access & the box is clear so you can see what you have in it. Great product for keeping crafters/ hobbiests organized.
on October 6, 2014
So cute! the box holds my 6"x6" paper perfectly. the handle is cute, and the box is sturdy. I havent dropped it or anything, but when I lift it by the handle nothing has gone tumbling out. It has a cool "U" shape in the plastic that allows you to thumb through all of your papers, even at the bottom.
I like that i can store my paper without worrying about it getting crinkled.
Now if only i had something that could hold my 6"x6" and my 3"x3".....
I like this case because it protects the corners of the origami paper. I would like it a little better if it was about an inch deeper to hold more paper (I bought a 500-page pack of paper). The container is plastic, 3 attached latches, and a handle that seems a little impractical to me. The fourth side of the box keeps the cover attached to the base of the box. It is not sure thick to handle lots of abuse, but again origami tends to be more of a delicate artform. The case box serves its purpose and is worth the money if you like crisp corners on your paper. I haven't carried it using the handle because​ I am paranoid that if it fails I will have 400 sheets of paper scattered on my floor.
on April 25, 2015
This keeps my origami paper protected and organized into this small box. It is designed for Origami paper- 6"x6" it really is useful. If you have a stack of paper, or, just want to be organized this is the case for you. You can see at a glance what is in there (it is clear plastic), it easily snaps on and off but even when It falls it doesn't burst open. (or else I have been fortunate without knowing it! I love that is has a handle which makes carrying it around from room to room so much easier than just a regular plastic container. Worth buying if you are doing lots of origami or else have a lot of paper that will fit the boxes inside dimensions. I recommend this for people who either have a lot of 6"x6" paper or if you want to take your origami out to work-on in public. This looks great and will keep your paper from getting dirty or wrinkled. I Recommend for: serious origami enthusiast or anyone who prefers their hobby etc. to be portable, and organized & has something 6"x6" or less.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I love a place for everything. If items have their own storage I can't resist buying it. This holds the origami papers perfectly. I bought 3 different designs of paper (plain, plain foil, and kaleidoscope) they all fit with room for a larger piece of paper to separate the designs. It is a sturdy container. A good value.
on June 15, 2017
This fits a LOT of origami paper. The best part about this box is the side openings that let you get to the bottom of the paper without having to tip over the box or ruin the papers on top.
on March 9, 2017
Purchased for a granddaughter I introduced to origami. I grew up in the Orient and have done origami and other art forms. She uses this to store her origami papers. Works perfectly.
on June 3, 2017
Great little product. Good value, and works well to store origami paper. I like that it keeps the paper from getting everywhere, or from getting all bent up like it did when we kept it in a ziplock.