- Series: Yale Language Series
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Bilingual, Workbook edition (July 11, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300048211
- ISBN-13: 978-0300048216
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.2 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,064,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Japanese: The Written Language: Part 1, Volume 1 (Workbook) (Yale Language Series) Bilingual, Workbook Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This first volume, devoted exclusively to the katakana syllabary, which is used to represent loanwords in Japanese, provides the most comprehensive pedagogical treatment of the subject available today. Audio files and flash cards are available from the web, and a workbook is available for separate purchase.