- Series: Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Hardcover: 219 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2011 edition (April 19, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230290345
- ISBN-13: 978-0230290341
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,871,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Japan's Financial Slump: Collapse of the Monitoring System under Institutional and Transition Failures (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions) 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
YASUSHI SUZUKI Professor of Finance at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan. His main work is on the institutional political economy of financial development, and he has published on the Japanese financial system and the bank rent effects in South and East Asia.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That pretty much sums up the entire book: (1) excessive reliance on others opinions to advance the author's views, (2) "Japan is special" arguments, (3) badly written and dense prose (when simple sentences would do).