The Jar Seed Sprouter 1 qt Growin Cap
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Grow sprouts right in your own kitchen
- Comes with three jar toppers
- Sprouts should be ready within 3 to 5 days
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Grow fresh veggies year round from the comfort of your kitchen with The Jar Seed Sprouter by Sprout-Ease. The Jar Seed Sprouter comes with three jar toppers, allowing you to grow a variety of small, medium and large sprouts, including lentils, alfalfa, radishes and more.
Sproutease Sprouter The Jar 1 Piece
1. Soak your Sprout-Ease Sprouting seeds or mixes overnight in The Jar seed sprouter using the yellow screen top. Drain the following morning. 2. Rinse and drain your sprouts thoroughly morning and evening. Prop The Jar at an angle with screen top facing down, to insure proper ventilation during sprouting. 3. As sprouts grow, change to the green or orange screen top to rinse hills away! Contine rinse cycle until harvest time, 3 to 5 days!
Showing 1-8 of 273 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice sized jar - fits a lot, but not huge or bulky or heavy.
Tops are lightweight plastic but don't feel flimsy and screw on securetly. Easy to clean
Comes with a chart and directions for lots of different seeds (easy to find these online too for all types)
If you can pick this up for around $7-$8 with prime, it's a steal!
The fact that the sprout lids can be used on other jars is a plus! If this jar breaks, you can easily replace it.
Purchasing the three sprout lids as a set is more expensive than the Sprout-Ease package.
I bought two of these. After a few days of using the same one over and over, the kefir starts to adhere to the top of the inside. Time for the dishwasher and the backup container.
PS If you want my smoothie recipe, it is 1 cup kefir, a handful of greens, 1/2 cup of your favorite frozen fruit, 1/2 of a banana (easy to freeze), and 1 scoop of Pure Protein Natural Whey Protein Powder, French Vanilla, 1.6 Pound Yummy! And so healthy!