Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus EPS - 5 Billion Viable Organisms Per Serving - 120 Enteric Coated Veggie Caps - Multi-Strain Probiotic - Intestinal & Immune Health - Up to 120 Servings
|Price:||$25.60 ($0.21 / Count) $22.91 ($0.19 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Supports Health|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||120 Count|
|Item Weight||0.3 Pounds|
|Dosage Form||5 Billion CFU|
About this item
- Multi-Strain - Jarro-Dophilus EPS is a shelf-stable, multi-strain probiotic formulated with clinically documented strains. Supports health of the entire intestinal tract with 8 probiotic species from 6 different genera, including B. longum BB536.*
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Intestinal & Immune Health - Each strain in Jarro-Dophilus EPS has been clinically validated by scientific research and assigned a strain designation that links to the positive influence on intestinal and immune health.*
- 5 Billion CFU - Delivers a minimum of 5 billion viable cells at time of consumption (when kept under recommended storage conditions and used within Best Used Before date). No refrigeration necessary.
- Enhanced Probiotic System - Formula includes EnteroGuard coating to protect against stomach acid & blister packing defense against air and moisture. Ensures probiotic strains are delivered to the intestinal tract to fully exert their benefits.
- Rated #1 - With innovative, science-based probiotic products that consumers trust, Jarrow Formulas has again been recognized as the #1 probiotic brand for customer satisfaction according to ConsumerLab’s Survey of Supplement Users for 2021.
Similar item to consider
From the manufacturer
#1 Probiotic Brand in Consumer Satisfaction!
With innovative and science-based probiotic products that consumers trust, Jarrow Formulas has once again been recognized as the #1 probiotic brand for consumers, according to Consumer Lab's Survey of Supplement Users for 2021.† Jarrow Probiotics contain high-quality, clinically documented strains that have been developed through years of research and innovation for effectiveness.* Jarrow Probiotics list strain identifications in the supplement facts panel of every formulation for transparency to ensure consumers that our probiotics have been validated by science.*
|Fem-Dophilus||Jarro-Dophilus EPS||Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS||Jarro-Dophilus EPS Higher Potency||Ultra Jarro-Dophilus|
|Key IngredientLacticaseibacilluss||Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GR-1, Limosilactobacillus reuteri RC-14||Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Lacticaseibacillus, Lactiplantibacillus, Lactococcus, Pediococcus||Saccharomyces Boulardii||Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Lacticaseibacillus, Lactiplantibacillus, Lactococcus, Pediococcus||. B. longum BB536, B. breve BR-03, L. acidophilus LA-14, L. paracasei LPC-37|
|CFU||1 billion||5 billion||5 billion||25 billion||50 billion|
|Pill Type||Veggie Caps||Enteric Coated Veggie Caps||Delayed Release Veggie Caps||Enteric Coated Veggie Caps||Delayed Release Veggie Caps|
|Pill Count/ Servings||60/60||120/120||90/90||60/60||60/60|
Formulating Health for Decades
Since our founding in 1977, our mission has always been to put science first. We believe that dietary supplement formulations based on relevant and strong scientific research have the potential to support and promote optimal health. That’s why we participate in and support scientific research around the world.
Purity & Potency
Jarrow Formulas products are manufactured in Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) certified facilities. Under cGMP regulations, manufacturers are required to evaluate the identity, purity, strength, and composition of ingredients. And we only work with raw material suppliers that follow these practices as well. Jarrow Formulas customers can be assured of purity and potency when choosing from our comprehensive dietary supplements line.
Quality Testing from Start to Finish
Jarrow Formulas in-house analytical laboratories enable our staff of highly trained specialists to test our products’ quality from start to finish. We analyze raw materials for identity, chemical, microbiological, heavy metals, organoleptic, and other physical properties prior to manufacturing. But we don’t stop there. Finished products are also tested to ensure they meet the highest quality standards.
Jarro-Dophilus EPS is a shelf-stable, multi-strain probiotic formulated with clinically documented strains. Supports health of the entire intestinal tract with a mixture of eight probiotic species from six different genera, including B longum BB536. Each strain in Jarro-Dophilus EPS has been clinically validated by scientific research and assigned a strain designation that links to the positive influence on intestinal and immune health.* The formula includes EnteroGuard coating to protect against stomach acid and blister packing defense against air and moisture. This ensures probiotic strains are delivered to the intestinal tract to fully exert their benefits.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3.13 x 5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : JEPS120
- Date First Available : August 17, 2006
- Manufacturer : Jarrow Formulas
- ASIN : B0013OUKTS
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,794 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Storage Instructions: Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is room temperature stable and does not require refrigeration. Refrigerating Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is optional and will further extend the shelf-life by safeguarding the product from heat, especially during the hot summer months. Blister packaging each capsule provides extra protection to the probiotic bacteria against external moisture and oxygen. Keep out of reach of children.
For Intestinal and Immune Health*
Proprietary Probiotic Blend (Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus R0011, Lactobacillus helveticus R0052, Pediococcus acidilactici R1001, Lacticaseibacillus casei R0215, Bifidobacterium longum BB536, Lactiplantibacillus plantarum R1012, Bifidobacterium breve R0070, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis R1058), potato starch, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water, aqueous-based enteric coating), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), vitamin C (antioxidant)
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule up to 4 times per day with water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Ratings based on results of the 2021 ConsumerLab Survey of Supplement Users. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Wish the pills were smaller tho!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.