- Save 10% on Forceball when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by jarvan. Enter code RBPOEEXN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 3D Printing Moon Lamp when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by jarvan. Enter code OUD6YBEK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by jarvan. Enter code THO4ZZID at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Jarvan 6L Biking Backpack Waterproof, Hydration Pack with 2L Backpack Water Bladder Cycling Ski Rucksack Biking Bag,Breathable Shoulder Backpack Lightweight for Outdoor Sports Camping Hiking Running
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔Totally Practicality:Multiple pocket storage and organization,there is a spacious master cabin with a built-in 2L replaceable bladder that allow you to carry your water conveniently.Another number of internal pockets are smart phones, pencil bags and so on,External zip pocket save small accessories as keys, etc.
- ✔High Quality Material:This hydration pack measures 18in x 8.6in x 7in and weighs only 17.3 ounces.Made of ultralight waterproof tear resistant nylon fabric,designed to keep you cool and dry while on your outing.Very attractive,comfortable and durable.
- ✔Adjustable Straps:Bearing system with breathable material, adjustable padded shoulder straps for comfort, chest strap and waist strap to fit your need.
- ✔Design for Biking/Skiing: The Cycling Rucksack has ergonomic design on the back for maximum breathability and comfort. Integrated breathable mesh pad in the back,breathable and not muggy. Reflective strips for safe riding at night.
- ✔Must Equipment for Outdoor Sports:Lightweight suitable for outdoor activities like outdoor, running camping mountain climbing, hill walking, cycling, rock-climbing and hiking, etc.
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
LOCALLION Cycling Backpack Biking Backpack Riding Daypack Bike Rucksack Breathable Lightweight for Outdoor Sports Travelling Mountaineering Hydration Water Bag men women 10L Black
No.1 Hydration Pack Backpack with 2L Water Bladder & Cooler Bag KEEPS DRINK COOL | Lightweight - Fully Adjustable - Leakproof | Multiple Compartments | 6L Capacity | Camel Pack For Sports Enthusiast
ErgaLogik Gravity 70 UltraLight 2L Hydration Pack - Great for Running, Hiking, Cycling and Skiing
CamelBak Mil-Tac HydroBak Hydration Pack, 1.5L/50 oz, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||jarvan||Eshow Bag||FREEMOVE||SGI Commerce||ArmyProperty|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 8.6 x 7 in||2 x 7.8 x 16 in||20.47 x 8.66 x 3.15 in||18 x 11.5 x 0.8 in||13 x 10.5 x 3 in|
If you are not satisfied with our product,we provide 100% refund service . Please by sending message or e-mail. We will reply to you within 24 hours and solve your problem.
We promise to resolve all problems and mistakes for you immediately.
1. Lightweight, only 490g. And the biking backpack has bearing system with breathable material, fast drying.
2. The strap is padded for added comfort and with a chest clips to help tighten the backpack against your body to make carrying the backpack more secure and comfortable.
3.Convenient for bicycling, hiking, traveling, camping, running, cycling.
4.Drinking water system, the main warehouse with a ride above the water bag suction pipe hole, shoulder strap with a reflective tube can be fixed tube, convenient and efficient, on the road to ensure adequate water.
-Material: Nylon fabric
-External Material:polyester,Internal Material:polyester
-Size: 18in x 8.6in x 7in
-Weight: Approx. 490g / 17.3 oz
-Material:TPU & PVC
-Size: 15.4" x 7.1"
-Capacity: 70oz / 2L
-Tube Length: 40.2"
Washing & Maintenance Instruction:
1. Hand wash with cold water. Please don't wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
2. Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
3. Air dry.
4. Please do not iron it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you’re shopping for a hydration pack, you first want to make sure the pack is designed for the activity you intend to use it for, and then consider things like capacity, fit and extra features. This article walks you through the process and covers:
Types of hydration packs: First find a pack that’s designed for the activities you do
Capacity: Be sure the pack has enough space for your water and gear
Fit: Make sure the pack fits your torso length and hip size
Features: Consider additional features, like bite valve on/off switches and quick-disconnect tubing
Keep in mind that nearly all newer daypacks and backpacks that don’t come with a hydration reservoir are designed with an interior sleeve that can hold a reservoir. If that describes an existing pack you own or are thinking about purchasing, you can simply add a reservoir to it to make it a hydration pack.
I'm a a big guy at 6'3" 250lbs, and the shoulder straps fit great! The pack looks a little small on my back, but it is to be expected. This isn't a large 30L pack like I normally use, so it should be small and efficient.
The padding in the back is comfortable and I can see it keeping the bag off my back when sweating, as well as keeping any moisture off of my back. I think the mesh over some parts may possibly rip, but not any time soon. It seems to be a design choice to allow the padding to dry off quicker if it gets wet.
The hydration bladder itself comes in its own packaging which I think is a good idea. Sometimes with other bags I've gotten, they come together and you can tell it wasn't stored properly. This one looked very securely packaged.
Pros: Lots. Inexpensive, small hydration pack with lots of pockets. Sleek design which can be used for different activities. Well designed hydration bladder with nice features like a twist-on hose with a washer and a drying hook.
Cons: Not many. As I said earlier I think the mesh over the padding may be the first thing to break, but not any time soon.
Overall thoughts: Good pack for the price. It'll definitely get the job done without being to flashy.