#1 Zhi Zi Chinese Herb | Cape Jasmine | Dried Gardenia Fruit | Gardenia Jasminoides | Supports Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Pressure - Pure Chinese Herb,1 Oz - Plum Dragon Herbs
|Price:||($4.00 / Ounce)|
- #1 Zhi Zi Chinese Herb | Cape Jasmine | Dried Gardenia Fruit | Gardenia Jasminoides is sometimes also called the “Happiness Fruit”. Gardenia belongs to a class in traditional Chinese medicine of herbs that clears internal heat.
- According to TCM, Zhi Zi enters multiple channels: Chinese Zhi Zi enters the Heart, Lung, Stomach and San Jiao channels.
- Health Benefits: Gardenia jasminoides is used in TCM to speed the healing of traumatic injuries by encouraging the circulation of stagnant blood.
- Plum Dragon Herbs, Inc. is a USA company that provides geo-authentic herbs, sulfur-free, lab-tested and sourced indigenously.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cape Jasmine or Gardenia Happiness Fruit | Zhi Zi Fruit - Pure Chinese Herb - 1 Oz
Gardenia fruit has been used to drain fire and clears internal heat. In TCM, The fruit of the Gardenia is considered to be bitter & cold in nature. It is sometimes called "Cape Jasmine & Happiness fruit".
Features: - It is considered the coldest herb in TCM to reduce the heat and irritability.
- It resolves dampness & damp heat, and it cools the blood and clears the Internal heat .
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 1 Ounces
- Date First Available : November 4, 2014
- Manufacturer : Plum Dragon Herbs
- ASIN : B00R3H7PCY
Best Sellers Rank:
#358,096 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #16,845 in Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Uses & Precautions: This Chinese herb can be consumed safely when used appropriately. However, because Gardenia may lower blood pressure, it can increase the effect of anesthetics and negate the effects of hypertension medications. It should also not be used in cases of loose stools or loss of appetite due to cold.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.