Jasonwell Hand Operated Drone for Kids Toddlers Adults - Hands Free Mini Drones for Kids Flying Toys Gifts for Boys and Girls Hand Drone 6 7 8 9 10 Years Old Kids Self Flying Drone
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-Tech Hand Controlled Drone with no remote: UFO drones toys for kids use high-tech infrared motion sensors to detect obstacles and steer by hand. The best Kid drone toys gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 year old boys or girls or teens,growups.
- SIMPLE & SAFE TO FLY - Simple- ATUO Hover - Just toss the hand drone lightly in the air and watch it hover around. Safe - the propellers is inside the samll orb / ball drone toys. No worries of hurt by propellers for little kids. 1-Key Take Off/Landing and Altitude Hold. 2 speed available. The best kids drone for beginners boy toys girl toys
- USB RECHARGABLE - Charge the hand operated drone for about 40 minutes via the USB cable included.Play multiplayer games with these self flying drone toys for boys and girls
- DURABLE FlEXIBLE BODY: The kid drone toys is made of non-toxic and high grade ABS material which is lightweight flexible and bendy to withstand countless crashes.
- TAKE HAND DRONE FLYING TOYS ANYWHERE: This cool flying ball drone is a gravity defying hover drone perfect for any room, office or dorm and teen boy gifts; These indoor drones for beginners make awesome travel toys, kids gifts and fun birthday party activities. We'll provide a full refund if you're not satisfied with our hand operated drone flying toys for boys and girls WARNING: USE THE CHARGING CABLE COMES WITH THE PRODUCT ONLY. PREVENT OVER CURRENT. PREVENT OVER VOLTAGE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Looking for a Birthday Christmas toys gifts for kids? Kids, especially boys are obessed with flying toys drones. But most drones is complicated to operate and dangerous for children, young kids.Meet our upgraded kid drone. SUPER SIMPLE TO FLY. Just toss it in the air, watch it hover around and operate by your hand. The hand operated drone is with 5 high tech sensors. It will scan for obstacles and change direction by itself. SAFE TO FLY. The propellers built inside the drone ball, also 2 speeds aviable. The best and safe flying toys droned for toddlers kids 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 years old boys girls and beginners
Simple to fly
Just drop or toss the hand drone lightly in the air
Simple to "steer"
Put your hand up, it will scan for obstacles and change direction
Simple to land
Grab the mini drone for kids and flip it.
If no operations, the drone will hover then descend a bit then hover descend again and again
Safe to Fly
Propellers built in side the drone body. Kids will not be hurt by high speed moving propellers.
5 Magical Sensors
5 magical sensors to scan obstacles.
More sensitive, less crashes, longer lifespan, more Fun
2 Speeds Available
Click the power button, the light turns green - lower speed. Click the power button, the light turns blue for higher speed.
The hand operated drone toys is made of non-toxic and high grade ABS material which is lightweight flexible and bendy to withstand countless crashes.
USB Rechargable & Compact
Easy to take it anywhere
Safe Self flying drone toys
Auto Sense, Auto Change the direction
Auto Hover, Anti crash
- Fast and easy USB charge for about 40 minutes, play 5-8 minutes after full charge. You are gonna wanna keep playing
- Mini compact size, you can take the drone toys anywhere and have more fun.
- Multi-player games. Kids gifts toys and fun birthday party activities
- Play alone, sure. The hand drones toys auto sense and auto change the directions.
- The Best Drone Kids Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 years old boys girls
- Do not use the hand operated ufo flying drone in high wind or strong light.
Non-toxic & Safety Tested
Satety is our priority concern. The The kid drone toys went through multiple tests at certified lab and organizations before launched on market. ASTM, CPSIA, CPC, 16 CFR, EN71, REACH, CE certified.
If the drone flies abnormally especially after crashes, please try to Calibrate as below.
1. Turn on the drone, turn it upside down
2. Fast triple click ON/OFF button, the light will be flashing in 3 colors.
3. Turn it back and put it in a horizontal position.
4. Wait until the light goes green after calibration completed
If any question or concern, feel free to reach out to us. We 100% stand by our products. Would be more than happy to make it easy for our customers
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is not a while you have not a toy you would take outside. I found this out through other reviews. It never cracked broke when falling to the floor. So you must charge it often. We did not mind that.
Top international reviews
Bought for young son, drives the cat crazy.
I picked up two of these for my twin nephews for their Birthday. They loved it, as did their guests.
Out of the box, I thought they were both defective...powering them up turned on a light and that was it. Upon reading the instructions, I found you had to toss it into the air to get it to work. I had it in the palm of my hand and gently lower my hand and it turned on hoovering on the spot. When you bring your hand close to it, it moves away. Very cool! Note that it tends to fly where you activate it -- if you toss it 5 feet over your head, that's where it will fly. For this reason, it should only be used indoors.
Kids tend to throw this above their heads and then spend time chasing it around the room. When it finally needs charging, they are happy for a little break but can hardly wait until it is charged again - about a half hour.
It is surprisingly durable and can even take bouncing off the walls or even a fall to the floor. Ironically, it cannot take a direct hit from a two year old with a light saber (younger brother) ;)
So much fun, my brother bought a replacement.
Even the two year old asked me for one so I ended up buying a third one for his birthday in the summer.
I kind of what one now also.
1. I think if there was a option to double up on the side sensors from 4 to 8 I'd pay more for that for better control and less crashes.
2. FYI it is possible for your fingers to go through the mesh and touch blades which feels like a bee sting for a few seconds. Largest opening on the narrow side is 1/2" or so on the bottom. There is no need to touch this though other then to throw it which starts the props after a second so it should only happen when they start getting rambunctious and slapping it around or something...