- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (December 20, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118063317
- ISBN-13: 978-1118063316
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #441,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Java For Everyone: Late Objects 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
If you already know several programming languages, you might want to get a different book that jumps right into objects, classes, and all the other concepts of object-oriented programming. This book delays object-oriented material until the later chapters.
The author has done an excellent job creating a text book for students of computer science. It's one of the best I've ever seen.