- Buy 7 JavaPresse Pour Over Coffee Drippers, Get 3 FREE Enter code 7PFREE03 at checkout. Enter code 7PFREE03 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 JavaPresse Pour Over Coffee Drippers, Get 2 FREE Enter code 5PFREE02 at checkout. Enter code 5PFREE02 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 JavaPresse Pour Over Coffee Drippers, Get 1 FREE Enter code 3PFREE01 at checkout. Enter code 3PFREE01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 JavaPresse Pour Over Coffee Drippers, Save 18% Enter code 2PSAVE18 at checkout. Enter code 2PSAVE18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
JavaPresse Pour Over Coffee Maker with Stand | Clever Hand Drip Brewer with Reusable Filter Dripper
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$19.88 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built with double-walled 28-micron permanent cone mesh to replace disposable paper filters and prevent 99.9% of grinds from entering your mug, while letting through all of the bold flavors that lead to a delicious cup of coffee.
- Widened four inch funnel holder will stand comfortably on thermoses, mugs, carafes, small pots, pitchers and decanters, allowing you to hand brew coffee directly into equipment you already own.
- Timeless design eliminates fragile ceramic or glass parts, long wires, bulky equipment from your mornings all together. Imagine serving a personal cup of hand brewed pourover coffee in 90 seconds, with clean up taking even less.
- Engineered with a shatterproof 18/10 stainless steel kit frame, our funnel coffeemaker was put through 3 quality inspections to guarantee it lasts a lifetime. Set it up while camping, use it when you travel, and always slow brew the coffee you love.
- What Our Customers Say: "Great product from a great company!" "Makes an excellent cup of coffee!" "No better option under 50 or 100!" "Liked it so much I bought another one" "This pour-over kone should literally stand a lifetime!" "Best coffee makers I've ever owned!!" 100% Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee. Order today while supplies last.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
As seen on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX!
"Extremely happy with my decision to buy!" "Very impressed with the design and quality" "One of the best options for any coffee drinker" "God I LOVE this dripper!" "My coffee tastes so much better!"
Here are 6 Reasons why the JavaPresse Pour Over Coffee Dripper and Brewer is the BEST solution for your daily coffee fix:
1.) Maximize your Coffee’s Potential – Our unique angle kone was tested vigorously against the competition to prove that it provides optimal extraction and most exquisite flavors from your ground coffee.
2.) Clean it in seconds – Our coffee filter is built with reusable stainless steel mesh that takes less than seconds to clean. On top of that, we’ve included instructions and videos with your purchase to help you enjoy your dripper forever.
3.) Unparalleled convenience – Our dripper is perfectly sized for everything from single cup use to a small pot of coffee for family and friends. We’re giving versatility a whole new meaning.
4.) All the help you could ask for – With your purchase, you get all-inclusive guides and videos to make you a pour over expert in minutes.
5.) Guaranteed to satisfy – JavaPresse offers a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Money-Back Guarantee on top of what Amazon already offers! If you are not happy, we will refund your money in full.
6.) Loving customer service – Specialty coffee is our lives, and we take it very seriously that you love what you drink. We cherish the bond between our customers and their coffee, and we make it our top priority to see you happy!
What Our Customers Say: "5 stars well deserved" "Raises the bar for making coffee" "Top notch, quality built, easy to clean" "Far exceeded my expectations" "Perfect for the office" "Loved it so much I bought another!" Order while supplies last. Limited Stock.
Top customer reviews
Some ask if it allows the water to go through too quickly - the answer is no. It's much better and finer screen than the reusable gold filters of olden days. Start out with just a little of your hot water, and bloom your coffee - that is, give it just enough hot water to wet the grounds. Give it 30 seconds or so, then pour the rest of the hot water, till you have the amount of coffee you want.
The only detractor is that I'm used to throwing away a filter full of grounds. It was easy to just pick up the sides and toss it in the garbage, then rinse out the pour over filter cone... Right now, I'm getting used to tapping the grounds out into the garbage, then rinsing the filter right away with hot water to make sure the oils don't gel in the screen and clog it up.
Besides that, it's sturdily built and should last a very long time.
I paid full price for this filter based on the reviews of others. I'll buy another for the camper!
Update! - Over one month later, and I've used this pourover at least 60 times. I'll admit that over half of those were me convincing others how much better this is over the filter types. Still in perfect condition, and if I didn't know better, it could be considered new condition. Still makes an amazing cup of coffee, and I'm buying two more! One for work, one for the camper.
Update part deux - I purchased one of these for my Sister's birthday - she really liked mine when I brought it and made some coffee for her. She loves it!
I know nothing of chemistry but can vouch for the flavor difference using this method, over that of a cup produced by my electric coffee maker (soon to be donated to a thrift shop). When used with water at about 195-205 F, a preheated mug and a medium-fine-ish grind (my preference), the JavaPresse pour over produces a complex full-bodied flavor. You are left with zero grinds in your cup and less sediment than what is produced by my traditional electric brewer.
No paper filters means less waste and results in a far better mug of coffee that easily rivals anything I have bought over a counter, served in a paper 'mermaid' cup. Grinding and brewing your own coffee is also far more convenient, economical, and environmentally sound than braving the morning zombies also hunting down a cup. You are also able avoid supporting a coffee company whose values may differ from yours.
Clean up is fast and easy with soap, a soft brush and water. I grind beans right before brewing with another great JavaPresse product that I recommend, the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder | Conical Burr Mill for Precision Brewing | Brushed Stainless Steel.
The customer service is excellent as well. It arrived promptly, undamaged and was well packaged. Great new company with genuine commitment to their products and customers. I did not receive anything for this review; I am simply very pleased to have discovered great products from a great company. Cheers!
The main thing about these pour through filters is they ALL CLOG! They work great for about a month, and then they clog. For me, vinegar, putting it in the dishwasher, scrubbing it with detergent does not work at all. There is a product available that solves the problem. It's called "Cafiza" and it is a high alkaline cleaner that is used to clean huge commercial espresso makers. It is very powerful stuff but works perfectly. You can get it on Amazon. I use it about once a month, daily I put a couple of drops of detergent in the filter after rinsing the grounds out and pour the remaining hot water in the kettle through the filter. This keeps it perfectly clean between big cleanings.
More people should know about this cleaning product because I see endless bad reviews for poor through filters because of clogging.
love this thing, clearly better than paper filters in a blindfold test. It let's through the coffee oil's in a tiny tiny bit of grit that buffers the coffee on your tongue. Would recommend