- You have clipped this coupon.
- Buy 7 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Get 3 FREE Enter code B7FREE03 at checkout. Offered by JavaPresse Coffee Company. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Get 2 FREE Enter code B5FREE02 at checkout. Offered by JavaPresse Coffee Company. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Get 1 FREE Enter code B3FREE11 at checkout. Offered by JavaPresse Coffee Company. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Save 18% Enter code 2SSAVE18 at checkout. Offered by JavaPresse Coffee Company. Here's how (restrictions apply)
JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder with Adjustable Settings - Patented Conical Burr Mill & Brushed Stainless Steel Whole Bean Burr Coffee Grinder for Aeropress, Drip Coffee, Espresso, French Press
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|Prime Day Deal Join Prime to save $8.00 on this item|
Save an extra $2.00 when you apply this coupon.
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ Built-in Adjustable Grind Selector ] Equipped with over 18 manual grind settings to ensures you have 100% precision & control over the coarseness of your grind making for the perfect cup of coffee to start your day.
- [ Convenient, Portable & Easy to Use ] Removable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% the noise that an electric coffee bean grinder would produce. No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your coffee burr grinder at home or on the go.
- [ Grind Fresh Coffee, Everyday! ] JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder only dispenses your desired fresh coffee bean experience - feel the coffee beans grind as you mill them the manual way! Smell the fresh aroma of your daily coffee as you brew them on your espresso machine, Aeropress, French Press or Pour Over Coffee Maker. Ground, Brew, and Enjoy!
- [ Built to Last ] Crafted with the same essence as traditional Japanese cookware, our patented Ceramic Burrs are tested through three quality inspections to last 5x's longer than comparable stainless steel burrs
- The JavaPresse Manual Burr Coffee Grinder was built with a patented professional grade ceramic conical burr to provide an incredibly consistent grind for a variety of brews. We are so confident in this grinder we stand behind it with a manufacture warranty & 100% money back guarentee
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Portable Manual Coffee Grinder Set Professional Conical Ceramic Burrs Stainless Steel Grinder Easy to Clean for Home Travel Outdoor
Manual Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burrs, Hand Coffee Mill with Two Glass Jars(11oz each), Brush and 2 Tablespoon Scoop
Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill -"Skerton Pro"
PARACITY Manual Coffee Bean Grinder, Hand Coffee Mill with 2 Glass Jars Ceramic Burr Stainless Steel Handle for Aeropress, Drip Coffee, Espresso, French Press, Turkish Brew
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||JavaPresse Coffee Company||Leonee||TRIPLE TREE BRAND LLC||TwoKeys||Huimei Trade|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
0) First off, this thing grinds quite well, which it should since that's is sole job (but see #2). Espresso absolutely tastes noticeably different between this and an electric blade grinder. If you want espresso, you need a non-blade grinder of some sort, for certain.
1) This device is ... SLOOOOOW ... at grinding espresso for two people. It is quite fast if you want a French press (takes us about a minute), but if you want grinds small enough for several shots of espresso, be prepared to elbow grease it for 5-10 minutes. While this is typically a non-issue (you simply grind while talking, or watching the news, etc.), we have days where 5-10 minute grind sessions are just not possible and others were it just seems like my time should be better spent elsewhere (like walking the dog, or helping my kids). If you are a rush out the door type of morning person or have large family commitments, heads up!
1A) My friend has an electric grinder; he makes us espresso every time we go over. It takes about 5 minutes for four of us to have cups in hands. My family visited, and it was a solid 20 minutes before four of us had an espresso in hand. This is absolutely, without question, a personal use device only, at least for fine grounds.
2) Customer service for this company is BEYOND PHENOMENAL. Our first grinder just seemed off, but being espresso newbs we weren't quite sure. After explaining how it was grinding, they instantly said "nope, that's not supposed to happen" and shipped us a new grinder express. It was quick, it was polite, it was easy. Great, great, great service.
3) So the new grinder arrives, and as noted it grinds beautifully! The problem: the bottom half of the grinder (the storage container) slips off quite easily, as in, if you don't hang onto it while grinding it falls off. The fix was simple: just switch the bottom with our defective grinder. Regardless, my experience at this point, coupled with the thousands of reviews saying just how great their costumer service is, leads me to believe that the company does not have a great quality control unit and instead relies on great customer service. THAT IS FINE. If you're going to treat people like kings and queens when we contact you with defects, by all means, use that as your business model. This remains a buyer beware situation, but quite possibly the nicest one you will ever find yourself it.
So why 4 stars? Because after 4 months, I think the drawbacks are noticeable enough to call this a very good, but not great product. People need to be aware that you will spend a good chunk of time and energy grinding, and probably spend time and energy making sure your product is actually up to standard.
Bottom line: I would definitely recommend this, warts and all, based on the price and quality grinds. Just don't kid yourself about the warts.
-Works great for the Aeropress using a somewhat "fine" course setting with the conical burr just about touching the inside burrs
-While it does take a full 1-2 minutes to grind an Aeropress scoop worth of beans, it requires very minimal effort
-Built-in window is a nice add-on
-Relatively easy to clean
-Oddly enough, it fits perfectly into the hollow part of the Aeropress plunger for easy transportation
-This product is basically the same design as all the other hand grinders available on Amazon, with the same inherent design flaws
-As with all hand grinders, the grind you get for your coffee is never 100% consistent
-Plastic piece that sits inside the conical burr is very prone to breakage *****SEE BELOW*****
Okay, now for the important part! While I cannot speak for the other companies that sell basically the same product, JavaPresse sets themselves apart for their PHENOMENAL customer service! The aforementioned plastic piece inside the conical burr on mine broke after only two months of multiple grinds per day usage. After contacting JavaPresse about my broken burr using their website, I received an email back from them in literally ten to fifteen minutes asking for my address to send me a whole replacement grinder. The person who responded also told me they were going to be releasing an upgraded burr with a nylon insert that would be available within the week.
I responded with my address, thanked them for their prompt service and also asked them to alert me when the upgraded burr was available. In response not only did they send me a whole new grinder, but they had just received these upgraded burrs and sent them to me as well!!!! To say I was blown away by the immediate, prompt, and efficient response to my issues with this product is an understatement. Its not often you see or hear of customer service like this anymore!
By Matt on March 26, 2017
Coarse (13-18 Clicks) - French Press, Cold Brew, Percolator, Coffee Cupping
Medium Coarse (10-12 Clicks) - Chemex, Drip Coffee Makers, Vacuum Pots
Medium (7-9 Clicks) - Pour Over Brewers (Including Ours), Aeropress
Medium-Fine (4-6 Clicks) - Moka Pots, Pour Over Brewers, Aeropress
Fine (1-3 Clicks) - Espresso, Turkish