- Buy 7 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Get 3 FREE Enter code B7FREE03 at checkout. Enter code B7FREE03 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Get 2 FREE Enter code B5FREE02 at checkout. Enter code B5FREE02 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Get 1 FREE Enter code B3FREE11 at checkout. Enter code B3FREE11 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinders, Save 18% Enter code 2SSAVE18 at checkout. Enter code 2SSAVE18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder, Conical Burr Mill, Brushed Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, AeroPress, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
- No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your portable compact coffee grinder, allowing you to travel with and brew freshly roasted ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, backpacking, or outdoors trip.
- Convenient removeable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favorite java roast quietly in an office cubicle or in your kitchen when your loved ones are fast asleep.
- Crafted with the same essence as traditional Japanese cookware, our ceramic combo burrs are design tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x's longer than stainless steel blades.
- What Our Amazon Customers Say: "Holy cow is this grinder awesome!" "The only slim coffee grinder for my home!" "Just purchased 3 more for family and friends" "Earns its 5 star ratings and reviews with ease!" "One of the best deals for any coffee lover" "Perfect coffee is back in my life!" 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Order today while supplies last.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Grind for any brew:
Whether you're brewing fine-ground espresso or coarse-ground french press, our grinder has a built-in adjustable grind selector with over 15 settings ensures you have 100% control over the coarseness of your grind. We also include quick start guides, grind charts, and how-to videos to help you use your grinder to it's fullest.
Take it anywhere:
Our coffee grinder is not only small enough to fit in a handbag, but can be taken apart to save space as you fly to brazil or backpack through Japan. It requires no batteries, cords, or power to operate allowing you to enjoy fresh ground coffee beans indoors, outdoors, or anywhere in the world. Live your life, and we’ll accommodate.
Compare with similar items
As seen on nbc, cbs, abc, and fox "extremely happy with my decision to buy " "very impressed with the design and quality" "one of the best options for any coffee drinker" "tempted to toss my metal power grinder and opt for this one full time" "my coffee tastes so much better " here are 6 major reasons to love javapresse's manual coffee grinder for 2-3 cups of joe: 1.) Quality tested multiple times - the ceramic burr part of our manual coffee grinder was researched vigorously against the competition to prove that it provides the best and most precise grind available. 2.) Take it anywhere - our manual coffee grinder is not only small enough to fit in a handbag, but can be taken apart to save space as you travel anywhere. Live your life, and we'll accommodate. 3.) Built for convenience - easy-to-clean, ergonomic, and built for any coffee maker in the world. We designed this with you in mind. 4.) Comprehensive guide included - comes with an all-inclusive guide to help you use your coffee grinder for any style or brand of coffee known to man. 6.) Loving customer service - specialty coffee is our lives. We cherish the bond between our customers and their coffee, and we make it our top priority to see you happy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Works great for the Aeropress using a somewhat "fine" course setting with the conical burr just about touching the inside burrs
-While it does take a full 1-2 minutes to grind an Aeropress scoop worth of beans, it requires very minimal effort
-Built-in window is a nice add-on
-Relatively easy to clean
-Oddly enough, it fits perfectly into the hollow part of the Aeropress plunger for easy transportation
-This product is basically the same design as all the other hand grinders available on Amazon, with the same inherent design flaws
-As with all hand grinders, the grind you get for your coffee is never 100% consistent
-Plastic piece that sits inside the conical burr is very prone to breakage *****SEE BELOW*****
Okay, now for the important part! While I cannot speak for the other companies that sell basically the same product, JavaPresse sets themselves apart for their PHENOMENAL customer service! The aforementioned plastic piece inside the conical burr on mine broke after only two months of multiple grinds per day usage. After contacting JavaPresse about my broken burr using their website, I received an email back from them in literally ten to fifteen minutes asking for my address to send me a whole replacement grinder. The person who responded also told me they were going to be releasing an upgraded burr with a nylon insert that would be available within the week.
I responded with my address, thanked them for their prompt service and also asked them to alert me when the upgraded burr was available. In response not only did they send me a whole new grinder, but they had just received these upgraded burrs and sent them to me as well!!!! To say I was blown away by the immediate, prompt, and efficient response to my issues with this product is an understatement. Its not often you see or hear of customer service like this anymore!
First impressions of the JavaPresse:
- It was smaller than I expected (but that doesn't bother me).
- It wasn't as solid as I thought it would be, but it's solid enough (doesn't feel cheap or tinny).
- There were a couple of small (½") scratches on the front plastic window. :-(
- The lid WAS hard to get off, but once accomplished, it now comes off/goes on perfectly fine. Same with the base.
- The grind adjustment button is not terribly decisive. It does click, but there seems to be a lot of play in between clicks. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that, or if mine is faulty.
- The brief instruction sheet included is easy to understand.
As for the grinding:
- I followed the instructions and added 10 beans to define my preferred grind. I made one adjustment, to slightly finer.
- My Krups blade grinder seemed to do a good job at the consistency of the grind, and the JavaPresse did so as well. I did seem to think that the beans felt fresher, more moist, and less "abused" by the JavaPresse.
- What I wasn't expecting, was the surprisingly satisfying CRUNCH of the beans being ground! The difference between the scream of the blade grinder and the soothing crunch of the JavaPresse is remarkable and QUITE enjoyable!
- I'm a "senior" and had no trouble manually grinding the beans in the JavaPresse. It did not take a great deal of time or strength (I will admit that I put a rubber jar opener on the counter and placed the JavaPresse on that as I ground. That kept it from sliding around) and the handle stayed attached (I was thinking it might pop off during grinding. It didn't).
- Another surprising benefit of the JavaPresse was that I didn't have to spoon the grounds out of a staticy grinder, into the portafilter (that makes a fair mess on occasion). The JavaPresse ground bean holding tube fit perfectly into my portafilter. With just a couple taps, the grounds landed smoothly and cleanly into the portafilter.
The "taste test":
- Years ago, I used to use coffee pre-ground by the coffee store. Then I went to the Krups blade grinder and ground my own. I didn't notice a huge difference (I always bought in small quantities for freshness), but after using the manual JavaPresse, I now understand what the coffee "snobs" are talking about! Without all of the heat from the electric grinder, I tasted SO much more flavor from my beans! It was truly a great cup of coffee!
So all in all, I'm quite happy and pleasantly surprised with the JavaPresse, would buy it again, and would recommend it to friends and family.
I use a high quality organic coffee bean... purified water... brew at around 190 degrees.
This is a lovely aesthetically and functionally wonderful little machine.
I will order another just in case this either breaks or wears out.
It seems to be very well constructed. I am 70 and have no problems turning the grinder.
I only had to experiment once to get the correct grind for my use.
Got nothing for this review... want nothing.. except good coffee.
Life is way to flipping short at my age to drink crappy coffee.
Hope this helps,
Update..... Using for 2 months now. Thoroughly pleased. EXCELLENT coffee.... easy to use... very easy to grind
It works as good as the first day. I will probably buy a second one just to have a spare. The manufacturer offers
a discount on your second purchase. This is almost unnecessary as they are so economical in the first place.
I love good value for the money and well made items....3/13/2016
Most recent customer reviews
Hello, this product has worked well but recently the little circular black plastic knotches...Read more