- Series: Bible
- Paperback: 1056 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 3rd edition (March 16, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764531883
- ISBN-13: 978-0764531880
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 125 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,000,752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 125 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. References were made in the text to the CD but the referenced material was sometimes not present.
My advice -- don't touch this one unless you buy the "Gold Edition" and even then, only if you want what is more a reference and teaching book then a practical guide.
Save (price) and get the standard edition. Note: my one-star rating reflects the Gold Edition packaging, not the content of these books. Also, the Gold Edition comes in hardback, if that matters.
There is a lot of content here, almost too much and it may even be hard to find. I think Goodman reached the point where splitting everything into two different books could make more sense. One nasty downside is that eight chapters are available only from the CD