- Size (LWH): 7.08 inches, 2.71 inches, 2.2 inches
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
UP 24 by Jawbone Activity Tracker - Large - Onyx (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Provides the motivation you need on your wrist to move more, sleep better, and improve your fitness
- Tracks steps, exercise, overall calories burned, hours slept and quality of sleep
- Track your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right
- Smart Coach communicates with you via vibrations at the wrist from a Smart Alarm(TM) to wake you up with an Idle Alert to get you moving
- Connect with your friends and family so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
|Free UP App||✓||✓||✓|
|Food and Drink logging||✓||✓||✓|
|Sleep tracking||*Optional strap recommended||✓||✓|
|Heart health monitoring||✓|
|Advanced activity tracking||✓|
|Advanced sleep tracking||✓|
How UP works
The road map for all things you.
UP Activity Tracker
Advanced sensors capture how you move, sleep and more. Connect the UP app to your tracker to see the big picture of your health.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP app with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Reach Your Goals
UP helps you make better choices every day. Over time these small victories add up to a whole new you.
UP App: The Key to unlocking a better you.
Only the UP system has Smart Coach. It's like a partner in fitness - an intelligent guide that helps you make at least one healthy choice every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Eat, Sleep, Move
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Family and Friends
Get better together. When UP community members have three or more friends on their team, they move at least 10 extra miles a month. That's a lot of calories burned.
Personalize your path by connecting to your favorite apps and hardware.
From counting calories with MyFitnessPal to charting your progress with pregnancy-app Glow, and automatically adjusting your Nest Learning Thermostat to get a better night's sleep, the UP system makes them work for you.
Reach Your Goals
Take the optimal path to fitness. Whether you're training for a big event or just want to get a few more steps into your routine, UP pushes you to reach your fitness goals with streaks, milestones, idle alerts and more. And because UP is designed around human nature, it knows when to push and when to lay off.
You'd be amazed what happens when you pay attention to what you eat. Set goals, log your meals and use food score to get the information you need to improve your diet and reach your ideal weight. With UP, self-knowledge is power - and nowhere is it more true than your diet.
The way you feel is directly related to how well you sleep. Let UP help you make small adjustments to your routine. Once you're getting the right amount of sleep and in the healthy zone for light, deep and REM sleep, you may just find you have a whole new lease on life.
Top Customer Reviews
And now a year later, I will refresh my thoughts about the UP & Flex devices, and how the UP24 adds to the mix of options.
If you want to read my original in depth review of the UP, you can see it here:
http://www.amazon.com/review/RT0KPKVSQD0HI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm (copy & paste if click isn't allowed)
If you want to read my original in depth review of the Fitbit Flex, you can see it here:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1CVXEEYIAIR0W/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm (copy & paste if click isn't allowed)
If you want to read my original review of the Fitbit One, you can see it here:
http://www.amazon.com/review/RU12ENFFFWD02/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm (copy & paste if click isn't allowed)
UP24, UP and Flex are equally easy and comfortable for me to wear. The Flex requires a bit more work to latch, and the UPs both can get in the way when keyboarding on a laptop. Flex is charged by removing a horse pill sized module from the rubber arm band, and plugging it in to USB. UP is charged by plugging the band into an adapter and charging in USB.Read more ›
The UP24 features new curved design on the top, has a smaller headphone jack that is only used for charging, and now syncs via Bluetooth. It has two green LED lights indicating day/night mode, a vibrating motor and a physical button for changing modes.
There is no clasp, you just twist it on and it fits fairly comfortably if you chose the right size. It is thin and bulky so it tends to get in the way and raise my wrist when I type or use a mouse and can get annoying, I prefer a wider, flatter design.
The Fitbit Force has a beautiful OLED Screen that shows you all of your stats without having to pull out your phone. The design is very minimalist, and to me is much more comfortable to wear vs the UP. It also does not snag on my jackets or long sleeve shirts and is very thin at the bottom so it is comfortable to type with it on where as the up can be very uncomfortable to type or use a mouse with it on.
Battery Life - Battery lasts me about 7-8 days and takes about an hour to charge. The manual says to charge it only on a USB port on your computer, but I have charged it using my iPhone wall charger and car charger just fine.
Pedometer - The UP seems fairly accurate for tracks your steps. If I wave my arm around or if I'm driving, the UP does not count steps whereas the Fitbit Force seems to count steps for any slight movement I make.
The App is just plain beautiful and intuitive. It is indeed what makes this product what it is.Read more ›
1. Software: The Jawbone’s software is FAR ahead of Fitbit and Nike Fuelband. It was very comprehensive and easy to understand. The Software integrated with all the popular Fitness tracking apps, i.e. Myfitness Pal. Fitbit does too. Nike Fuelband does NOT! That’s a huge negative for me. I digress. The software automatically synced with Myfitness Pal. What I would offer as a suggestion to Jawbone is to improve the software would allow for the individual to put in Calories manually. It allows it, sort of. But you have to do some playing around. ALL, I REPEAT ALL, Fitness trackers are horrible at recording Weight Training and Static Exercise Machines (treadmills). BUT jawbone does better than all to help the user put the actually calories that they think may have burned and sync with MyFitnessPal.
2. Sleep tracking: Another good one. Their sleep tracking and integration was awesome and provided me an insight into how I sleep. I noticed that I do my heavy sleeping early and light sleep as the night wears on. I think that is military training. I digress.
3. Battery Life: 7 days is great. Before I decided to switch, my plan was to wear the device Monday-Saturday and take it off on Sundays for charging. I personally believe that too much tracking and syncing will derail your fitness plans. Need to give it a rest. No matter. This is still a plus.
4. Ease of use. Very easy to remove and expands.Read more ›
The Food logging portion of the UP app is something we have been looking to improve for some time and we are excited to announce we've just released an update (version 3.2) to the iOS UP app that has completely redesigned the Food Logging experience! Users are able to easily create custom foods with detailed nutritional information like Calories, Saturated Fat, and Fiber. More information about this new Food Logging Experience please see this link: https://jawbone.com/up
Thanks again for posting your review!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After using this bracelet for four months it stopped working. Jawbone's customer service can't replace it because this version is too old... Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Randy Reich
Mine has trouble syncing - it takes a long time to upload data, especially if it's been a few days before opening the app. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Becca23
Worked great for 3 months then stopped working completely. This is the second one I have had, the last one lasted only 6 months. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Scott McLean Sr
Interface is great but the band is terrible. Worked great for about two days then wouldn't track or sync. Wouldn't buy again.Published 3 days ago by DJ Kowalski
I am very disappointed that the manufacturer discontinued this style jawbone. It fits very well and does not fall off your arm when running or doing any other type of exercise.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this and it didn't even work out of the box. I ended up with a Fitbit Flex and couldn't be happier!Published 5 days ago by Emily
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Cell Phones & Accessories > Accessories
- Electronics > Wearable Technology
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Accessories > Electronics & Gadgets
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Fitness Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Fitness Technology > Pedometers