Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Sequence for Kids

on January 22, 2016
My husband and I love board games so we wanted to start our sons on fun games early! This is a fun game that little people can actually play! It truly is for ages 3 and up. In the pic, my sons ages 5, 3, and 2 are playing and are having a blast! When we do play with my younger two, we just leave out the dragon and unicorn (the cards let you remove a chip and acts as a wild respectively) to simplify the game. It plays quickly and has sturdy components. In fact, my husband and I have played it when we were in a silly mood. Great game that young and old will enjoy!
review image
22 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 17, 2017
Greatest game. Perfect for all ages. Fun, easy to understand, and exciting for all to enjoy
on February 28, 2017
My five year old LOVES this game! It's fun for the entire family to play.
on May 25, 2016
This was such a fun game. We bought it to play with my kids(ages 3 and 5) and even had grandpa playing with us. It's very easy for kiddos to
Understand and catch on. They love the 'wild cards' as they are so different from the standard listed animals as well. This is definitely a great game for children who need help with pronunciation, or just Learning to speak. (Younger kiddos. ) I would really recommend it for kids over 7
on June 26, 2017
got this for my nephews and they are happy with the games
on May 12, 2017
Toddlers like playing cards like the big people.
on November 23, 2015
The original Sequence was a family favorite in my house growing up and we recently got this for my 3 year old son, who also loves this game. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of trying to get 5 in a row and we usually just play until we cover up the whole board. The unicorn and dragon cards are also a big advanced for him but we'll play "by the rules" eventually. For now we have fun playing the game together as a family and finding the animals to put the chips on.
on November 21, 2017
So fun! My son and i have a great time playing.
on May 5, 2017
One of my son's favorite games to play. Simple and fun!
on June 15, 2017
Kids in my classroom love playing this game.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.