Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 521 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 628 reviews
on April 15, 2017
This game is fun for kids and adults. You have large colorful quality chips to mark your sequence of 4, and there are cards in the deck that allow you to put your chip anywhere to make a sequence and a card to remove someone else's chip when it could be blocking you from making a sequence. My 4-year old catches on to games quickly and really liked this one.
on August 5, 2017
I bought this for my granddaughter's fourth birthday and she loved it, as did my six-year-old grandson! It's fun for adults, too, because there's strategy involved, so everyone has to be thinking ahead. My grandkids caught on to building your sequence while blocking others after a couple times of playing.

The game usually lasts around fifteen minutes, although it can be longer--and pretty exciting. Highly recommended!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 1, 2010
This board game is similar to bingo except using cards for balls and animal pictures instead of numbers. You are using 1 board, not multiple cards with numbers. And instead of the middle position of the card is free, you now have four corners as free. The game is for 2 players up to 4 players. It is very easy to understand even for pre-schoolers. After explaining the rules, most of them can play the game outright. The only thing that is a bit harder to understand is the strategic part; but that comes in later as they play the game more and more. They do enjoy playing the game identifying the cards and then placing the chip on the corresponding picture on the board.

The object of the game is to connect four of your chips either horizontal, vertical or diagonal. Fun and educational game. Quality of the material is OK.
on September 20, 2013
My 4 1/2 year old daughter has been interested in games lately. We started off playing Memory (which she LOVES) but I was wanting to find something different because we were playing it every. single. day. Many friends recommended Candyland, which she enjoys, but it gets kind of old after awhile since it's based purely on luck. I like the original Sequence and my 7 year old niece has Sequence for Kids so I thought we would try this and I'm so glad I did! We play 5-7 games every afternoon and we both love it! It only took her a few games to really get the hang of it and she is slowly learning strategies and gradually getting better with blocking me and removing my chips if I'm about to win and saving her wild card. And we just love that the dragon cards let you remove an opponent's chips and a unicorn is a wild card! That makes the game so much more fun! My daughter will even thank me periodically for buying this game for her because she really loves it!
on June 24, 2017
My 5 year old can play this on her own with friends. It's very simple to play and very similar as the adult version but with pictures. The kid doesn't need to know how to read to play the game.
on August 11, 2016
You have to place tokens so that there are four in a row to win. A simple concept, not so simple to learn! This is a great intro to strategy. I just wish that the "free spaces" looked more like they had tokens on them. I found explaining the concept of a free space was the biggest difficulty with this game! It's not our "go to" game but it's a good one to have in the rotation.
on March 22, 2017
Played this with my 4 and 7 year old sons the other night and they loved it! Simple to get going and fast enough to keep them engaged to the end. So glad I added this to our board game collection
on July 28, 2014
This has got to be one of my favorite games to play with my wife and son. It is very easy to pick up (although my 6 year old son doesn't exactly understand the strategy of blocking people, or waiting to use special cards) Still I feel like we all win fairly equally and it's easy to let them win if that's what you want to do. We have definitely had a lot of fun nights with this game
on January 17, 2017
5yr old loves this game. Has names for each animal with the letter that the animal starts with,, example : Dorothy the Dragon, Tilly the Turtle. They learn colors,matching,letters,strategy, follow rules,taking turns, directional lines, Fun for the whole family
on April 10, 2017
My 4year old did not care too much for this game. I will try a couple more times but it did not keep him entertained. He kept wanting to pay with the coins and pick multiple animals. We will see if repetition helps.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.