Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 618 reviews
on July 8, 2016
This is a tough one since my 4 year old loves this game. He doesn't understand all the elements but enjoys matching the animals randomly. At 4 he doesn't have anywhere near a strategy, but I do enjoy his excitement and explaining the basics of the game to him. I don't mind playing a game that is over his head, as long as he's enjoying it.

I played this game with my 4 year old and his 2nd and 4th grade cousins and it was a NIGHTMARE. I think4 people is way too many people to be playing this game, we were at a complete stalemate as we tried to sabotage each other from getting 4 in a row, and ended up having to end the game without a winner.

I'm sure we will have several years of fun out of this board game when its just 2 players, but I do think there are better games for 4 year olds. (Zingo, Hoot Owl Hoot, Hisss).
on January 20, 2017
We LOVE this game -- kids and adults alike. We have a 5yr old boy, but I swear my husband has as much fun playing as my son. Seriously, if your family likes to play games, get this, you will not be disappointed! This game is very simple; everyone gets 3 cards and a pile of plastic chips, on your turn you put a card down, place a chip on the animal and take another card. You continue doing this until someone gets 4 in a row. Great for teaching about winning/loosing,and taking turns. Usually goes pretty quickly, great for short attention spans. Cards are all pictures of animals and the animals have names so no reading required, but fun can be had learning to read the names if you wish.
on March 5, 2017
This is a great game. My 4, 6, and 7 year old grandchildren can all play together. Even though it's definitely designed for non-readers, it still is challenging for young school age readers. (And even grandparents!) It doesn't take too long to play - maybe 10 minutes. It's really easy to catch on to the rules. It's not often we stumble upon a winner that makes everyone happy.
on February 16, 2012
My husband and I love the regular Sequence Game so when I saw this Sequence for kids I had to get it for mine (6 and 3yrs old). My kids are very into board games but there's only so much Candyland and Chutes and Ladders a person can take.

In this version of Sequence, you each get three cards to start and your colored chips to lay down. (It's nice for my 6 year old, because although he gets the game enough to play the adult version, he can't yet hold all of the cards in his hands for that one, so 3 cards are definatley better then 7 and the cards are almost half the size as regular cards.) Instead of having the normal playing cards of Ace's - King's, these are all animals that differ enough that they don't get confused what card goes with what animal. In this version instead of needed to get two rows of four in order to win, you only have to get one row of four.

I'm glad that my 3 year old likes this game, of course we always have to remind her to draw a card after she plays a card, and she can't hold the cards in her hand yet (or at least doesn't care to) and she her strategy of the game is to put down the animals that she likes the best, she still is involved in the game and not left out at family game time. It's nice to be able to include her in a game, without her gameplay messing us up, even though she doesn't understand how to strategize to win at 3 years old, she is just another person to make our gameplay harder. As for my 6 year old, it is one of his favorite games.
on April 15, 2017
This game is fun for kids and adults. You have large colorful quality chips to mark your sequence of 4, and there are cards in the deck that allow you to put your chip anywhere to make a sequence and a card to remove someone else's chip when it could be blocking you from making a sequence. My 4-year old catches on to games quickly and really liked this one.
on January 22, 2016
My husband and I love board games so we wanted to start our sons on fun games early! This is a fun game that little people can actually play! It truly is for ages 3 and up. In the pic, my sons ages 5, 3, and 2 are playing and are having a blast! When we do play with my younger two, we just leave out the dragon and unicorn (the cards let you remove a chip and acts as a wild respectively) to simplify the game. It plays quickly and has sturdy components. In fact, my husband and I have played it when we were in a silly mood. Great game that young and old will enjoy!
review image
on September 29, 2016
I thought this would be fun for our 3 and 4 year old. buts its really TOO easy and they were bored quickly!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 1, 2010
This board game is similar to bingo except using cards for balls and animal pictures instead of numbers. You are using 1 board, not multiple cards with numbers. And instead of the middle position of the card is free, you now have four corners as free. The game is for 2 players up to 4 players. It is very easy to understand even for pre-schoolers. After explaining the rules, most of them can play the game outright. The only thing that is a bit harder to understand is the strategic part; but that comes in later as they play the game more and more. They do enjoy playing the game identifying the cards and then placing the chip on the corresponding picture on the board.

The object of the game is to connect four of your chips either horizontal, vertical or diagonal. Fun and educational game. Quality of the material is OK.
on September 20, 2013
My 4 1/2 year old daughter has been interested in games lately. We started off playing Memory (which she LOVES) but I was wanting to find something different because we were playing it every. single. day. Many friends recommended Candyland, which she enjoys, but it gets kind of old after awhile since it's based purely on luck. I like the original Sequence and my 7 year old niece has Sequence for Kids so I thought we would try this and I'm so glad I did! We play 5-7 games every afternoon and we both love it! It only took her a few games to really get the hang of it and she is slowly learning strategies and gradually getting better with blocking me and removing my chips if I'm about to win and saving her wild card. And we just love that the dragon cards let you remove an opponent's chips and a unicorn is a wild card! That makes the game so much more fun! My daughter will even thank me periodically for buying this game for her because she really loves it!
on June 24, 2017
My 5 year old can play this on her own with friends. It's very simple to play and very similar as the adult version but with pictures. The kid doesn't need to know how to read to play the game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.