Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sequence for Kids

on April 15, 2017
This game is fun for kids and adults. You have large colorful quality chips to mark your sequence of 4, and there are cards in the deck that allow you to put your chip anywhere to make a sequence and a card to remove someone else's chip when it could be blocking you from making a sequence. My 4-year old catches on to games quickly and really liked this one.
on September 7, 2017
This game is perfect for adults and kids, it's just as fun for me as my daughter. It's a great way to learn strategy. The names given to the characters are fun also. This is my go to gift for nearly any and every child.
on August 11, 2016
You have to place tokens so that there are four in a row to win. A simple concept, not so simple to learn! This is a great intro to strategy. I just wish that the "free spaces" looked more like they had tokens on them. I found explaining the concept of a free space was the biggest difficulty with this game! It's not our "go to" game but it's a good one to have in the rotation.
on March 22, 2017
Played this with my 4 and 7 year old sons the other night and they loved it! Simple to get going and fast enough to keep them engaged to the end. So glad I added this to our board game collection
on July 28, 2014
This has got to be one of my favorite games to play with my wife and son. It is very easy to pick up (although my 6 year old son doesn't exactly understand the strategy of blocking people, or waiting to use special cards) Still I feel like we all win fairly equally and it's easy to let them win if that's what you want to do. We have definitely had a lot of fun nights with this game
on September 13, 2017
Bought this for school fun. My wife works at a preschool. This is lots of fun. We wish it could have been cheaper hence the 4 not 5 stars
on October 15, 2017
Great game for my 5 year old daughter and my almost 3yo son can play too although he doesn't get the strategy yet. Glad we got this!
on January 14, 2017
So glad Amazon had this in stock! It was sold out at every store I checked! My kids love this game! I love that you only need 3 cards at a time so it's easy for little ones to hold, see, and hide their cards. My kids picked up on the rules very quickly and then started to figure out stategy the more and more we played. It's just as fun as the original sequence for adults! Best thing we purchased as a Christmas gift this year. Awesome family game!
on January 9, 2014
I have 2 boys Age 3 (well 3 in a few days) and 6. They LOVE this game. The strategy aspect is a little complex for my soon to be 3 yr old, but with a little help from mom or dad he does well. He can easily identify the animals and put his chip on the animal of his choice. My 6 yr old asks to play this all the time and does well with it. I am really happy we bought this game and I know my soon to be 3 yr old will pick it up himself probably in due time and could see this being a game they enjoy for a long time.
on January 14, 2017
Love this game! My 4 year old and husband play board games together a lot, but she doesn't understand how to play many. She doesn't understand the strategy part of the game, but it makes it a lot of fun when the 3 of us play together as a family. She plays which ever animal is her favorite while my husband and I try to block each other from winning. In the end we are so busy blocking each other, our daughter sneaks in and wins the game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.