Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Sequence for Kids

on July 28, 2014
This has got to be one of my favorite games to play with my wife and son. It is very easy to pick up (although my 6 year old son doesn't exactly understand the strategy of blocking people, or waiting to use special cards) Still I feel like we all win fairly equally and it's easy to let them win if that's what you want to do. We have definitely had a lot of fun nights with this game
on October 15, 2017
Great game for my 5 year old daughter and my almost 3yo son can play too although he doesn't get the strategy yet. Glad we got this!
on September 16, 2017
My 4-year-old daughter absolutely loves this game. It's fun for kids and adults and helps kids learn to follow rules, strategy, and joy of board games.
on October 23, 2016
It's hard to find a game an adult can play with a young child without the adult completely zoning out from the boredom of repeatedly doing the same thing. This game covers it--lots of fun for my five-year-old grandson and me to play together. My grandson already is caught up in video games, thanks to the iPad, so this is an engaging alternative when his parents call a halt to online games. Soon we'll bring his baby sister into the fold.
on August 21, 2013
This is a fantastic game that all of our children have enjoyed from about 3 years old upwards (my 10-year-old still loves playing it, too). It's great family fun: a way to teach sportsmanship to children (joys of winning and losing), how to develop a strategy, etc. It's just as much fun with 2, 3, 4 plays.

Note: a game with two people last less than 10 minutes, which is perfect for the attention span of a three-year-old. It also allows for multiple games in one sitting. Adding a third or fourth player doubles the game length.
on September 20, 2010
I got this for my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter and she is now four and has grown to really enjoy this game, and it's not too ridiculously tedious for adult players with the kids, as a lot of young kids board games tend to be.

I truly think this game is a good prep for strategic thinking and later learning to play chess, thinking strategically, trying to anticipate your opponents movements.

I strongly recommend this for any precocious three year old, up to maybe age 7. Fun game that gives the kid a sense of mastery.
on August 27, 2017
This is the BEST game! My 7 and 8 year olds love it - so fun and easy to play with the family!!
on December 16, 2016
This is a great starter board game for kids. It's so much fun and when the kids are older, you can move them to the original Sequence. The kids love it because it has animals. It was such a big hit with my own kids that I had to buy it for my nephews.
on May 11, 2015
Great game for our family! I personally enjoyed Sequence (for adults) and thought this might be a way to share a fun game with my three kids (6 and under). It can be a very quick game, and after playing it as a group for a while, now with little to no guidance even my 3 and 4 year old can play it. Honestly the two little ones don't fully grasp the unicorn is a free play and the dragon takes away, (so if I or the older one plays we help guide their choices) but hey, they are learning their animal names, matching, and taking turns. Oh, and we do play with all cards for all people showing...that's how these Pre-K kids roll :)!
on March 7, 2016
This is an amazing game. I bought this for my 4 year old. She simple loves playing SEQUENCE FOR KIDS and involves me, her mom and her sister. It has become a family bed time game, :) just like bed time stories.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.