Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on October 12, 2014
Here's a review for those who like their reviews in bullet-point form.

Pros:
- The tiny cards are really cute
- You can still hold and shuffle the tiny cards even with pretty big hands, like mine
- Moves are indicated by pegs in holes, like battleship, so they stay securely
- The top of the case has divisions for draw and discard piles
- Only having to make 4 pegs in a row, rather than 5, means fast games

Cons:
- Only one deck on the board and in play, not two like in normal sequence
- Less cards and combinations, limiting strategic gameplay
- Cards scatter all over the place inside the box
on November 19, 2015
Great for travel. the storage is a little too roomy in the sense that the cards and pieces will slide all over, so keep the little bags the pegs come in! The game is travel size, but is a little bulky for what my purposes are - I will be living out of a travel bag while traveling on Amtrak for 50+ hours, so I am not sure this will come with my child and I. But, for car travel/ camping, this set is good.
on May 20, 2014
I got this for an international trip I took with my kids. I did not open it before. I thought it was the regular sequence just small. It is a version of sequence. little pegs that are hard to pick up, tiny cards that remind me of something that came out of a gumball machine. Very disappointed. I would rather get a regular sequence game and take it out of the box for a trip.
on July 19, 2017
I guess I don't know what I expected with this one. Maybe some magnetized pieces so they are easier to keep in the box when not in play? I love playing sequence and so do my kids, but with little ones, it was sometimes hard to keep track of all the loose pieces.
on March 6, 2017
This is the perfect travel game. It plays quickly & is easy to understand. Perfect for restaurants because you can stop mid-game very quickly. My husband & I use this on date nights, but it's also great for a quality kid date.
I love this game so much that I've purchased one for each of my kids to have in their memory chest.
on June 26, 2017
Great for camping! The actual game board is very small and compact, which is great for the RV. We have a dozen or so games like this in a small box that's easy to bring camping or on road trips.
on May 8, 2017
I bought this as a way to pass the time on a 9 hour direct flight to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We even play this all the time while sittong on the couch! It is really fun and totally portable. I have recommended this game to others for long flights!
on April 14, 2017
Great on the airplane.
on April 5, 2017
Not exactly what I pictured when I ordered this product. I'm not crazy about it
on July 28, 2015
My family and I play Sequence when we get together. This travel edition was perfect for camping. Tile holders were better than the larger size ones- three rows for all the tiles you may have to pick up. It comes in a great case as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question