- File Size: 2744 KB
- Print Length: 402 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jmf Publishing INC (February 6, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 6, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TBJ3RNS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #119,775 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $14.01 (93%)
Jax Mitchell (Mitchell Healy Series Book 5) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Jax has run of to Kentucky to escape his pain, he can't believe he really lost his brother. They've never been apart... now it has been a month and he is just getting by, working hard, eating, and sleeping. Until Jake shows up to bring him home. He puts on a brave face and decides to go out for a guys night on the town. When he ends up at a strip club and later getting a lap dance from Amber his life finally starts to look up and he has a new challenge. Can he get her to break her no dating clients rule or even no touching, he would take either.
I hope you enjoy Jax and his heart mending story as much as I did!
- One of my biggest problems with college was that I just wasn’t good at school. Give me a ball, I could make magic happen. Stick a pencil in my hand, I sat there like a stiff rock.
- She was the whole package. She was beautiful, educated, independent, and above all witty.
- Her beauty had pulled me in, but everything else was begging for me to stay.
- “I’m just a guy, who likes a girl. We both have baggage, and it’s pretty f**ked up. That doesn’t mean we can’t start over.”
- “Yeah, I’m like a little puppy. Once I hump you’re leg once we’re best friends for life.”
- “You’re certainly not going to fall apart, not on my watch. You’ve got a sidekick now.”
Things I didn't like - ***SOME SPOILERS***:
- Amber cries A LOT! Obviously she has had some things to overcome in her life so I totally understand her crying about them when she tells Jax about it. But for goodness sake, let's not cry every time we even think about it. And it wasn't just her past that she cries about either, if that was it I could've moved on, but every time something doesn't go right she breaks down. ANNOYING!
- Jax loves Amber but decides that he doesn't want to try and make a long distance relationship work because he has "needs". Say what?!?!? This totally begins to ruin the HEA for me. How am I supposed to feel about a man that says he loves a woman but won't even try to make things work because he needs someone to satisfy him? I will say that after a while he changes his mind, but it ticks me off that this even runs through his mind.
- They are both young (college age).Read more ›
By: Jennifer Foor
At the end of Jake’s book (#4) Jax had just gotten Jake & Reese back together, by giving his OK to both his parents & to Jake and by bringing Reese to the farm for Jake during his going away party. And then Jax leaves for the summer…possibly forever…to go to his Uncle Colt’s ranch in Kentucky. He knows he can’t be around his brother & Reese together and is willing to give up his life in North Carolina for his brother’s happiness. After a month, Jake is determined to go to Kentucky and bring his brother home.
Jax may have gotten Jake & Reese back together, but that doesn’t mean that he’s gotten past their betrayal or is anywhere near forgiving them for it. I don’t blame him, at all. When Jake shows up in Kentucky, Jax does everything he can think of to get Jake to leave, including taking him to a strip club & then texting Reese about it. But Jax doesn’t count on getting lost in a woman that he remembers from a few months ago & whom he wants. Amber, the girl who Jake took to the championship football as his cover, works at a strip club and Jax is completely done in when he sees her. Jax is attracted to her & wants her like he’s never wanted anyone else. But Amber has strict a rule that she never dates anyone for whom she dances.
So Jax & Amber become friends and keep themselves firmly in the friend-zone. After all, they both need friends. Amber is the girl in Christian’s book who was also assaulted & raped by Seth, but she testified against him so Christian wouldn’t have to. So Amber’s only friends really, are Christian and her boyfriend, Ethan. Plus, the few times that she’s been around Jax, he’s made her feel safe, which is something she hasn’t felt since Seth attacked her.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
5th Book of the series. Still reading more of them. They keep me reading until I finish each book.Published 1 month ago by No Name
The stories are quite good, but the too often misuse of words is annoying and distracting . With as many books as this author has out, this should not be such a problem.Published 6 months ago by Pupchasers
Great story with endearing characters. Jax reminded me of his father Ty. As is the case with all of J4's books she really, really needs to use a dictionary! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Cindy B.
Another great book in the continuation for the family Mitchell/Healy. I want to be in the this family, keeps you want to know them better.Published 10 months ago by oHIo
As the Mitchell Healy family continues on with this book, so will the love you have for them! I love Jax and his sexiness. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Mimee Lu
Gosh I didn't know how this story was gonna be better then jakes. But it was the perfect finish. I love loved loved it. Can't wait for more from my favorite author.Published 12 months ago by Sandaff4
Jenn Foor Is an author I one click and don't even worry if the book will be worth it. They are always EPIC and make me swoon. These novels are no exception. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Kindle Customer
Jax is still reeling from the sting of losing his long time gf to his twin brother. the first third of the book revolves around the disfunction of his brotherly relationship and... Read morePublished 12 months ago by shela