4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Jaybird FREEDOM 2 In-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headphones with SpeedFit – Tough All-Metal Design – Carbon
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Secure-fit - you don’t have to Think about your ultra-small buds staying in while you run, no matter how hard you run
- Speedfit - switch to an Under-Ear fit in Seconds for easy access to the mic when a call comes in
- Sweat-proof - Double hydrophobic nano coated, sweat is a part of your routine, and freedom 2S sweat-proofing technology stands up to every drop of sweat you dish out
- Custom sound - pump up the bass - freedom 2 works with the Jaybird app to give you your music, your way with drop-free Bluetooth signal strength
- 8 hours in your pocket - you can run for hours without worrying about your battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Innovative engineering allowed us to create a ultra-small metal design that delivers your music with custom sound-no matter where your run takes you. Freedom 2 with speedfit is sweat-proof and fits right out of the box with an incredible Secure comfort-fit for any ear size. As the smallest wireless headphones ever, freedom 2 with speedfit has changed the game for runners who want the the perfect custom-fit for their wireless music experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HOW IT SOUNDS: Clear and crisp. Bass is just average and can be boosted with the jaybird app which helps some. The sound is equal to the Jaybird X2 headphones. Sounds great with Halsey, Adele, Logic and even with Audioslave or Beastie Boys. Tie.
HOW IT FITS: Comes with 4 pairs of silicon tips to fit into the folds of your ear. These are flexible and more hard at the tip than the base of the fin. Honestly, I tried all the ear fins / silicon tips and the one that fit the best made my ear SORE! The Jaybird X2 is a much softer fin and fits the same but without the pain. This is very user dependent as every ear is different but these are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE for me if I wear them for over 3 hours.
They have nifty cord so you can shorten it or lengthen it depending on your taste and this is better than the X2 headphones. X2 wins for me.
BATTERY LIFE: 4 hours. You can get 8 hours if you attach the battery pack which clips onto the volume control (but doesn't block it). When you attach the battery pack the headphones are heavy on the right side and that makes the cord rub on your neck from the imbalance. The battery pack clips on very securely and didn't fall off even when I tried shaking the headphones really hard. The X2 have a longer battery life without needing a battery pack. The charging cable is really short, much shorter than the Jaybird X2 cable. The battery pack is also where the micro USB attaches so if you lose this pack.. then you can't charge anymore!!! The X2 has the charger port built into the headphone so you never lose it. X2 wins.
WATERPROOF?: NO. They say "sweat proof" and water resistant but the manual and the website give no IPX rating so it's hard to say what that means. The X2 make no claim to waterproof. Freedom 2 wins here.
OVERALL: The JAYBIRD FREEDOM 2 bluetooth headphones are very good headphones but not as comfortable as the Jaybird X2 and with a worse battery life. I would stick with the Jaybird X2 or the X3 instead. Let me know if that was helpful 👍!
Most recent customer reviews
I think they've tried really hard to be innovative and new as there are some new ideas integrated with...Read more