Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Jaybird Vista True Wireless Bluetooth Sport Waterproof Earbud Premium Headphones - Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.99 (12%)|
|Model Name||Jaybird VISTA (Black)|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EARTHPROOF Fully waterproof crushproof dropproof and sweatproof IPX7 construction ensures Vista can withstand any workout running or weather conditions (Meets MIL-SPEC STD810G standards)
- ALWAYS READY Vista gives you 6 hours of audio on a full charge plus 10 more in the compact charging case for 16 hours of total charge and 32 hours If using one bud alone A 5-minute quick charge offering an hour of playtime
- CONNECTED Vista’s cutting-edge JBS1 true wireless bluetooth technology ensures high quality zero-lag stereo sound for music and calls and a reliable connection that pairs easily with your phone every time
- GO LIGHT Vista’s earbuds are among the smallest and lightest premium headphones on the market meaning that you’ll literally forget you’re wearing them
- LOCKED IN Three sizes of interchangeable ear gels ensure a secure ultra-comfortable fit that feels weightless while you stay active
- FIND YOUR FLOW The Jaybird iOS and Android app gives you infinite EQ control over Vista’s highly efficient 6 millimeter drivers for an unmatched custom audio experience
- STASH IT The compact low-profile charging case makes carrying and charging Vista effortless
- FIND MY BUDS Keep track of your wireless earbuds through the Jaybird app
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours Of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds, Built-in Microphone - Black
Apple AirPods Pro
Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, Copper Black – Wireless Earbuds for Running and Sport, Charging Case Included, 24 Hour Battery, Active Noise Cancelling Sport Earbuds
Bose Sport Earbuds - True Wireless Earphones - Bluetooth Headphones for Workouts and Running, Triple Black
Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Black||Black||White||Copper Black||Triple Black||White|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 1.9 x 7.2 inches||10 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches||0.83 x 1.05 x 0.74 inches||0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches|
|Item Weight||0.21 ounces||0.63 ounces||1.60 ounces||—||0.30 ounces||3.50 ounces|
|Special Features||Water Resistant, Volume-Control, Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Sports & Exercise||Volume control, Sports & Exercise, Lightweight, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||iOS Phone Control, Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature||Wireless||Sports & Exercise, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant||iOS Phone Control|
Feeling the flow, lost in the moment, in the zone—whatever you call that Place that lies beyond limits, we built Vista to help you go, but never go quiet. Vista, along with its always-ready, stashable charging case, offers an unparalleled battery life, Premium sound quality and an earth-proof IPX7 construction that allows you to weather any workout.
The lightest, most compact, and most advanced headphones we've ever made feature industry-leading battery life and #EARTHPROOF shock, dust, water, and sweat-resistant IPX7 construction. Vista expands the horizon of your active audio experience. Frequency band: 2.4 GHz.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. they are in ear canalphones. Meaning they go directly inside the ears, offering passive noise canceling. This differs from airpods, bose soundsport free, and powerbeats pro, which are only in ear and therefore you hear much of everything around you. I want passive noice canceling bc it allows me to walk in the subway without as much hearing the roaring/ screeching. It also allows you to listen with reduced volume. I have typically kept the Vistas at 50-25% volume, whereas airpods, bose, and powerbeats I needed it to be 75-100%. When they're silent in my ears, you still hear outside noise which is fine. I've been using passive noice canceling earbuds for years, so I'm use to keeping my head on a swivel so I don't get hit by a car or something.
2. sound quality is great (better than Jaybird run XT, in my subjective opinion), with options to customize with the equalizer.
3. comfortable to wear. This is subjective, but Ive been able to wear it for 3+ hrs without issue.
4. charging case is smaller than bose soundsport free, powerbeats pro, and jaybird run XT. From jaybird website, converted to inches (2.91" W x 1.44" H x 0.94" D). Compared to airpod case, from apple website (2.11" x 1.74" x 0.84"). Not too far off. Im able to fit into pocket easily. Case is also magnetic which jaybird run XT is not.
5. no Master/ Slave design. Many true wireless earbuds have a master/ slave design, where the right earbud connects to the phone, and then relays it to the left earbud. I found that it has led to many audio cutoffs making for a terrible experience. I found this in the bose soundsport free, and jaybird run XT. Jaybird Vista, like airpods and powerbeats have both earbuds that will connect to the phone, which allows for more consistent audio connection in my experience.
6. under $200. Currently powerbeats pro is $250, B&O beoplay $298-350, sennheiser momentum $299, bose soundsport free $199. Yes there are many known-brands that are under $200 (airpods, samsung galaxy buds, jabra elite true wireless, under armour true wireless, JBL free true wireless, etc); i just havent tried them, or they did poorly in comments #1, #4, and #5.
7. good microphone for voice/ video calls at the office or reasonable outdoor environment (coffee shop, walking outside).
8. passed the shirt test. Able to take off a tshirt without the earbuds flying out.
Areas that could improve.
1 more functionality with the single button. No options for previous track. Ive compensated most functions with my smartwatch for previous/ forward track, volume up/ down. The single button on the earbud I just use for pause/ play.
2 hmmm, i guess thats it. Will let you know if something else comes up.
Fit/sound seal 8/10 (more detailed in review below)
Connectivity to phone: 10/10
Connectivity around other bluetooth devices 6/10
Weight: 10/10 super light
Quality of product (feel, look, durability, etc) 9/10
So I bought this pair once in black, and I liked them well enough, but I eventually had some cut outs at the gym around other people that made me want to try a few more brands. I returned them and got the galaxy buds.
Needless to say, the galaxy buds just didn't quite have the sound that the vistas did. They were returned.
I must also say that I currently have about 3 other pairs of cheaper bluetooth earbuds (soundpeats, anker soundcore liberty, and Rowkin Bass).
All of these headphones have their own downfalls, whether it be fit, sound seal, or connectivity.
Fast forward to today. I've purchased another pair of gray vistas and have kept them past the return date.
I found that I like the vistas enough for fit and sound quality, and the cut outs at the gym are usually only when there are a ton of people there. Certain types of signals must interfere more, because I've found with walking past people who have the offending devices that I can typically find another place in the gym and get away from the problem.
The fit for seal is pretty good, but I do wish there was a "size 2.5" between the medium and large. The medium doesn't give me a great sound seal (though they feel good) and the large gives a great sound seal but eventually gives me ear fatigue. This is just my ear though, and I'm sure for a great deal of people that wont be the case. Obviously it didnt matter too much, because I kept them. I've never felt they were going to fall out with either wing size.
So, final thought.
If you like a light, good sounding earbud, with minimal cut outs around crowded gyms then these are pretty good. If you workout away from people or low traffic gyms, they're even better.
I think they are probably worth closer to $150, but like I said, I've had a lot to compare them to, and these are the best athletic earbuds I've found with a high IPX for water and sweat.
Also, if you're wearing apple airpods you obviously look like a... well you know.
Top reviews from other countries
After i purchased Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2. heh.... yea.... they are comfortable, cool, modern but.... Yes, there are some bass there, sound is clear but.. it's just ok. No wow. Just 'Ok' for that price? Thank you, Sennheiser but no..
And finally I got Jaybird Vista. First impression was - they are so compact! And sound... Sound - impressive. Is it better than Bose? I could not tell. But believe me or not, it beats 1MORE and beats 2 time more expensive Sennheiser model. And so many equalizer templates in the app, peoples share thousands of them there and you can make your own too. Best ever sound? no. But its better than just ok. Bass - over my expectations. Fits well. Noice cancelation, Bluetooth 5, Usb 3 - all there , they are so compact and light. Maybe will give a try to next bose model in the future , but for now..... Go Jaybird, go.
Cons: comfort, user interface
Context: I wanted something for sports that would stay in and pair with the miserable Bluetooth on my Fitbit Versa 2.
Initially I found these incredibly uncomfortable. The wing on the medium size was too small to do anything (just hung out of my ear) while the large size just plain hurt. I gave it a few more chances as I was tired of wireless earbuds not working out for me. With some work, I figured out how to wear the large and now they stay in great and are only occasionally uncomfortable. Would be nice if the wing and tip weren't a package deal and you could mix and match.
As for the rest of the product: case is nice, battery is good, sound is good. The fit is so snug I hear little of the world around me.
The customizability however, sucks. You can choose your own custom balance, which is neat, but the ability to customize the single button on each bud is limited to premium features for an app that no one uses. You can't even choose muting the mic as one of the options. Very subpar when compared to other buds in the same price range or cheaper.