Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Jaybird RUN True Wireless Headphones for Running, Secure Fit, Sweat-Proof and Water Resistant, Custom Sound, 12 Hours In Your Pocket, Music + Calls (Drift)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Jaybird RUN true wireless earbuds give you a secure comfort-fit, no matter the shape of your ear, with interchangeable tips and fins
- Sweat all you want, push yourself in the rain, and get muddy. Jaybird run running headphones are Sweat-proof and water-resistant and sensitivity is -38dB +-3dB (test conditions- 1KHz, 0dB = 1V/Pa),frequency band is 2.4 GHz
- You can customize your sound by adjusting the lows, mids, and highs to pump up your true wireless Sport experience. The Jaybird app can locate your buds if they go missing
- 12 hour battery life in your pocket and fast charging on-the-go - true wireless earbuds make running with music feel Limitless
- Jaybird run gives you true wireless earbuds with a mic and a single control button, so you can power your run without breaking focus
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Jaybird run true wireless Sport headphones, completely wireless earbuds, Compatible with iOS and Android devices, deliver a radically freeing experience to runners. Jaybird run brings incredible, customizable sound in a super-small lightweight Package, delivering a Secure comfort-fit, up to 12 hours of portable battery life with included charging case, sweat-proofing and Water-Resistance. Free your run with Jaybird run - No wires, No worries.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Construction: the build quality is commensurate with the price point. The case which stores the earbuds and also charges them has an excellent size and build quality. The earbuds itself feel durable and they seem to be well built.
Sound Quality: out of the box the sound is really flat, luckily, you can modify it to your preferences which is really a plus. When working out I prefer bass heavier earbuds, this can be customized to a satisfactory level but don’t expect it to be a deep and rich heavy bass sound.
Comfort: these earbuds are comfortable and even though I have a small ear canal, the earbuds come with multiple tips and I could find one that fit and it didn’t fall while running. However, if wearing them for prolonged you might experience some discomfort. Id say less than 2 hours of continuous use.
Connectivity: the pairing process initially was easy but at times the Left earbud would fail to sync and I would have to turn off the Right earbud to pair the both of them again. I experienced a few drops while running mainly on the Left earbud but reconnection was automatic and somewhat quick. Range was decent but obviously lacking when compared to other inexpensive Bluetooth earbuds.
The real deal breaker for me was the audio delay. These earbuds are to be used almost exclusively for listening to music. When I tried to expand use of them by watching series/movies there was a significant audio delay that hinders the viewing experience. With earbuds this expensive (179.99 + tax) and only being able to use them for listening to music makes this purchase difficult to justify.
I could rationalize the purchase of these expensive earbuds if they delivered instant audio transmission. I can live with the less than perfect sound, the lesser range, the habitual disconnects BUT the audio delay is really something that limits the use of these earbuds.
Conclusion: They are great for the sole purpose of listening to music. Expect a better than average audio quality. They are comfortable and I rarely experienced a wobbly feeling while running and I love that I don’t have a cable nagging on the back of my neck. Even the size is great because they are really inconspicuous. However, you will experience a few drops while running but the device reconnects after a few seconds. Audio transmission is inadequate to watch videos. I hope they can fix this.
Things that could be improved: Even with the smallest ear hooks, these feel a bit big and get uncomfortable after about an hour or so (although ont he plus side, they are extremely secure, no danger of falling out). I wish the buds had a more positive insert into the case - a magnet or something to 'pull' or 'click' them in. It's a good thing I had the latest firmware, because Jaybird's website is littered with dead links, and I couldn't get the firmware updater to install on my Windows machine (kept getting an 'extraction error' message). I had some trouble connecting the buds to the app at first, because it wasn't clear that I had to put the buds in pairing mode (6 sec hold on right bud button) - Jaybirds instructions could use some more clarity.