Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on April 26, 2014
First, I'm not a huge fan of jazz. However, since they were 8 months old, my twins love this video--from the music, the images, and the sounds. My son used to hurriedly toddle his way to the television as soon as he heard the introductory music. Even to this day, he will cry out with excitement when he sees it. The coloring and the sounds of movement seem to rivet my twins, who are almost 22 months old now.

A few commentaries compared this video to the Baby Einstein series. I found this video because none of the Baby Einstein videos captured my twins attention. The music just wasn't intriguing enough for the twins. As for criticizing the images as being poor quality--I disagree. It was simple and basic---which quite frankly is what little ones need as they can only focus on a few images at a time.

I highly recommend this video. While there is jazz music playing on occasion, there are enough sounds and simple images to intrigue little ones.
on June 20, 2017
A
on April 5, 2015
My son loves this video. We got it for him around 14/15 months. He's now almost 20 months and still loves it. He watches pretty intently and dances to some of the music. There is little (if any) dialogue other than the names of the colors, lots of fun sounds and images of common objects/animals that littles can identify. My son especially loves to point out the fish during the underwater scene.
on June 29, 2016
My 1yr grandson really likes this video. I put this on just b4 bedtime. It quiets him down and he will normally fall asleep in his swing. Then we put him in his crib. Nighty night until 7am the next day. Then it begins all over again. LOL
on April 17, 2013
Music, puppets, and photography/art all wonderful. The colors captivating his little 10 month old senses. We used it on a road trip to reward him for having to sleep away from home for a couple nites. Just enough at times when his patience wore from being in the car too long. He loved it. Movie just 39 minutes---not too much stimulation. :)
on August 13, 2016
Not all that entertaining. I was hoping it would be similar to Baby Einstein, but the quality is not even close. Our granddaughter pays no attention to this, while she LOVES the Baby Einstein videos.
on May 1, 2016
4 months to 2 years old. They live it!! It easy to listen to as an adult. Easy to use as tool for teaching color, words, objects. Seems to calm the children as visual shapes colors etc move across screen
on December 21, 2013
It was cute, the baby did not pay attention to it, which surprised me because she is normally mezmorized by anything on TV.
on March 8, 2013
I wasn't too impressed at first, however my opinion doesn't matter. My baby loves this video! Thus, I do too. He sometimes squeals with delight when he sees the other children in the video. The music is catchy and upbeat. This has been a very handy a few times when he was really fussy and I needed help to calm him down. We watched part of it together and it distracted him nicely.
on September 19, 2016
Not your ordinary baby music! Mellow jazz, bright colorful images. My granddaughters choose it every time. Great video.